[FREE] Phone Hacker

Search This thread

cinqlabs

Jan 23, 2014
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atani.phonehacker

Please review and share your comments! Cheers!

Now you can hack any phone manage and view their phone files directly. Yes, you can become a phone hacker!!! Just choose others phone number from your contact list.
Phone Hacker is a free prank application simulating process of hacking phone devices. Have you ever dreamed about becoming a real hacker? Well, you can keep on dreaming...
The application allows you to break into your victim's phone as easy as you can imagine.
The program is smart enough to be able to do all the job for you.
Just follow the instructions in the application and have fun.
There are two available hacking modes:
- Hear which allows you to receive all the data sent by your victim
- Expand which grants you access to the victim's data disk
Lend your mobile to your friends and see how they react to the attack ! ;)
++++KNOWN before DOWNLOAD+++++++++
Free Phone Hacker is a fake app and it can not hack and enter others phone at all. It is a simulation process and can make all people around you believe! It is used for fun and meet your psychological satisfaction.
Just show others: My phone can hack your phone and use your phone camera and view all files in your phone!
Keep in mind that this application is for educational and fun purposes only. You cannot use it to hack any devices.
The program is meant to be used for pranks and jokes only.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

good to know

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atani.phonehacker

Please review and share your comments! Cheers!

Now you can hack any phone manage and view their phone files directly. Yes, you can become a phone hacker!!! Just choose others phone number from your contact list.
Phone Hacker is a free prank application simulating process of hacking phone devices. Have you ever dreamed about becoming a real hacker? Well, you can keep on dreaming...
The application allows you to break into your victim's phone as easy as you can imagine.
The program is smart enough to be able to do all the job for you.
Just follow the instructions in the application and have fun.
There are two available hacking modes:
- Hear which allows you to receive all the data sent by your victim
- Expand which grants you access to the victim's data disk
Lend your mobile to your friends and see how they react to the attack ! ;)
++++KNOWN before DOWNLOAD+++++++++
Free Phone Hacker is a fake app and it can not hack and enter others phone at all. It is a simulation process and can make all people around you believe! It is used for fun and meet your psychological satisfaction.
Just show others: My phone can hack your phone and use your phone camera and view all files in your phone!
Keep in mind that this application is for educational and fun purposes only. You cannot use it to hack any devices.
The program is meant to be used for pranks and jokes only.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

good to know, thx for this information

obcek2

Mar 23, 2014
:) Great. I thought that this app really hack terminals but after I read better the first post. :D
This week Im going to prove with my friends