Htc rezound pattern remove

Search This thread

tukara

Apr 29, 2008
hello how guys. I'm using you pokemon rom on htc rezound. accidentally I put the too many time the pattern unlock and I forgot the email and password . Is there any way to remove that lock without losing the information. sorry if I'm bothering you with this. thanks in advance.

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
hello how guys. I'm using you pokemon rom on htc rezound. accidentally I put the too many time the pattern unlock and I forgot the email and password . Is there any way to remove that lock without losing the information. sorry if I'm bothering you with this. thanks in advance.
Assuming you are using one of the old Venusaur/Ivysaur ROMs, then not unless you have USB Storage and/or USB Debugging Mode already turned on and can connect with a USB and copy out the files you want. You might be able to mount the storage volumes from recovery and mount them and access them via PC

Don't know pattern lock, don't know email/password, and if USB debugging is disabled and none of the above work, you might be out of luck and will just have to factory default from recovery.

tukara

Apr 29, 2008
Thanks for reply I just found another way to solve this problem. Thanks anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tukara

Apr 29, 2008
This rom has the option to open the setting in the upper left corner. When I saw that option I went to security and then clean all credentials and that's it. Phone screen unlocked. In this times it was good but i think this is bug and very insecure cuz anyone could see all my info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk