Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Graph.Two

Feb 13, 2009
Los Angeles
Wtf???

ok so i wake up this morning high off haykuros video last night... i go to work..... im about to see "up" when i recive a tweet leading me here.... what the hell happened when i was gone that lead haykuro to do this

Senorkabob

Feb 5, 2009
Orlando, FL
Let me rephrase what I said since the majority on here can't grasp my point.

To everyone who's looking down on H for simply asking you to THINK about donating, uninstall his roms. To those who would genuinely like to but financially can't afford ONE dollar, then my comments were not meant for you.

I can honestly understand why he's leaving.

jigdagod

Feb 8, 2009
Man, I leave for 2 hrs to watch a movie and come back to find out about this. I would say bye but I believe you'll be back like Jordan in his prime. You we're made for this and you did it so well so effortlessly. Don't let what happened discourage you from blessing your fans with all the great roms you've provided. You've had people stay up for nights waiting for you to post a tweet. So with all that said. I'll see you soon.

RandumAccess

Jan 4, 2009
ok so i wake up this morning high off haykuros video last night... i go to work..... im about to see "up" when i recive a tweet leading me here.... what the hell happened when i was gone that lead haykuro to do this

haters and not being appreciated... i have been told to die before... DIE?
they said no one would care if i was dead so off yourself....
they drove me into a depression and...
thats when i said "f" this!

doooshty

Apr 2, 2008
Yes. You haters need to remove Haykuro's rom that was leaked by haykuro.... wait i mean the rom that was leaked from a HTC developer to Haykuro, that was leaked to someone else....wait the rom that was leaked...

Its not his to be indignant about. He's quitting because of selfishness and ego.

I guess at the end of it all he's still just a kid. I thought he was little more mature than this.

I don't care much for you

M. 1337craft

Apr 29, 2009
Sheffield
Because of idiots
Arguecat.PNG

AbsoluteDesignz

Sep 16, 2007
New Jersey
some people don't get how drastic this feeling must be for him. He enjoyed helping us out, he enjoyed giving us work, he felt we all understood, and were on his side. He feels EXTREMELY betrayed...I guess you can say "hurt" I know we aren't all at fault here, but he has every right to step back. A few dumb internet trolls wanted to show off, or prove a point, or whatever (honestly, I do not understand it, as even a layman like me understood the purpose of not realeasing a watermarked rom) and messed it up for all of us. I do understand his position, his feelings, but honestly, I do not understand his actions in cutting us ALL off...

For the most part he had 95% support from the community...there were a few morons who demanded everyhting happen to their whim, but most of us understood.

Most of us do not deserve to be cut off like that....

Be safe Haykuro...few bad apples ruin a bunch.

guitarfreak846

Feb 14, 2009
The Android community has lost its Michael Jordan. He didn't invent the sport, he just brought the attention and innovated it. Haykuro, I wish you could stay, but I know exactly how you feel. I was a developer for the Halo: Custom Edition community. I couldn't trust anyone with betas of my builds. Someone always had to be the douchebag and leak it to everyone else. We will miss you and your work. But mainly, you.

dbhatesyou

Mar 3, 2009
yes... this is why we can't have nice things...

Dearest Steve (haykuro). ill just have to start off with , dont let this get the worst of you. the most part is there are some stupid/sick/sad/ people out there. and the most you can do out of it is ignore them and move on.

on a side note; your work has been highly appreciated, and all that i see from you leaving the community like you're saying/thinking of , is just giving them the win. i hate to see that happen. and i hope you continue your over appreciated work.

Status
Not open for further replies.