Stuck in Recovery. Need to Transfer files to Phone

Search This thread

in_core

Oct 22, 2009
Dhaka
I am stuck in TWRP recovery because i wiped my dalvic, cache, data and system. I do not have any backup in the phone's storage.
I only have the CM11 rom which i was about to install but it seems my version of TWRP cannot install it.
The question is how do i get to copy files from my PC to the phone's storage.
Please dont just tell me to use ADB or something vague like that. I am a newbie. Please tell me the exact step i need to follow in order to copy files.
Thank You

Prerevision

Jan 31, 2014
Richmond
I am stuck in TWRP recovery because i wiped my dalvic, cache, data and system. I do not have any backup in the phone's storage.
I only have the CM11 rom which i was about to install but it seems my version of TWRP cannot install it.
The question is how do i get to copy files from my PC to the phone's storage.
Please dont just tell me to use ADB or something vague like that. I am a newbie. Please tell me the exact step i need to follow in order to copy files.
Thank You

ok i think for u most fair method is to back to stock and re-do all what u did or if recovery supports ADB PUSH or ADB SIDELOAD use this :)

aaronDroid80

Feb 24, 2011
Mechanicsburg, PA
Have you tried mounting usb storage in recovery? I believe that will allow your computer to access the storage partition, then you could transfer a compatible rom, perhaps a rooted stock rom just to get you going.

Sent from my Dark Chocolate 4.4 G2