[Q] Wait or update?
I just get my imported chromecast from the usa.
As I checked in the application its build is 12072 - is that an exploitable build?
The chromecast wants to update but I don't want to let him until i know if this version can be rooted and used with the flashcast or if this is a patched version and I can't update and start using it as it doesn't matter any longer.....
My Y cable is on the way so it means waiting few days, maybe weeks but in case its the exploitable one, I believe it worths waiting...
HTC One (ex XT910 D-WIZ)
, Nexus 7
Why not to say thanks
if you like this post? Hm?