[Q] Different USB cables?

Search This thread

RealDrOidGuy

Apr 12, 2014
I've seen a lot of videos and reviews so far, and some of they show 3.0 USB cables in the package, while others show 2.0 ones.:confused:

Do you guys know why? Shouldn't them all come with 3.0? LOL

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
I've seen a lot of videos and reviews so far, and some of they show 3.0 USB cables in the package, while others show 2.0 ones.:confused:

Do you guys know why? Shouldn't them all come with 3.0? LOL

It appears as though the international models get the USB2 cables, while the US models get the USB3 cables. At least, that's what I've gathered so far. Either way, it doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't just include a USB3 cable across all models lol

RealDrOidGuy

Apr 12, 2014
It appears as though the international models get the USB2 cables, while the US models get the USB3 cables. At least, that's what I've gathered so far. Either way, it doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't just include a USB3 cable across all models lol

I thought that so, but I've seen a german video that had 3.0, so... IDK :/

Hope mine have it :good:

D33KK

Sep 20, 2009
Yup, I'm in the uk and picked mine up today. International G900F version with a USB 2.0 cable.

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
This annoyed me, I admit. What's the point in providing a USB 3.0 device but only supply a cable which renders it to be used as USB 2.0? Luckily I have a couple of USB 3.0 disks so had a cable to use but still a stupid decision from Samsung.