S5 DE rooted not recognized in ADB

Search This thread

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
IT works!!! :D

If Verizon thing shows up, add .bak to the end of all files relating to knox or vzw.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you so very much for the patch for hotspot! It's working. I'm going to restart my phone see if it works further after a boot. Then im going to backup thru TWRP! :)

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
Yes this will work on either.

Awesome thanks so much! This was the last thing i needed to get done on the droid. Besides having custom boot animation which is very optional. Now i'm rooted with tethering and i removed bloatware. Everything is working great. Except i'm not sure why but sometimes once in awhile titanium makes my phone reboot once in a great while. But nothing too serious.:good:

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
Hotspot apk

Yeah in my base I made it is included. I'm not going to add all my mods to a odexed build.

I will be getting my Dev Edition S5 returned to me not repaired. I accidentally locked the bootloader but theres root for S5 since for now its a retail version now. Is there a way with root i can flash that hotspot zip you sent me with a program? I know usually things are flashed TWRP and ODIN.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take a screen shot of you /framework directory and post it

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I could make a modified framework-res.apk for odex but honestly if you couldn't get the Wifi hotspot to work on the rom it was baked into then I doubt you will have any luck with it.

If you are the guy from DF it sounded like you had other items other than a fresh install without a restore of apps and data.

No just auto restores all apps i had. Does it when you setup phone as new. Yes please do try to make an oxidized patch. I've noticed that this phone uses lots of ram out of 1.8GB usually between 300-700 gb is left. I've uninstalled bloatware bloatware.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2768837