Can I Install The International Rom on my F400L

Search This thread

SolarMoon

Aug 13, 2014
so i bought the F400 but a lot of stuff is in Korean, it's my first android phone and i don't wanna go through a lot of stress basically my question is can I flash the international Rom on my device and will i be able to get updates through the update center. If I can how do I go about it*

SolarMoon

Aug 13, 2014
What's your native language?
I'll be receiving mine some time today, I can go through the settings order and maybe help guide you through the Korean settings. Although a different language, the settings should be in the same location.
English is fine.
PS. I should have been a little bit clearer. It's not the main UI I have a problem with, it's the apps like; Q Voice, the weather app(doesn't support my location), Smart World...

valefour

Sep 18, 2011
English is fine.
PS. I should have been a little bit clearer. It's not the main UI I have a problem with, it's the apps like; Q Voice, the weather app(doesn't support my location), Smart World...
That I wouldn't be too sure about then... I would guess that maybe installing the US versions of the apps would suffice.
Where are you located?

valefour

Sep 18, 2011
This one?
c6d8b05175ad75e77bf1c07c37aa1f89.jpg

valefour

Sep 18, 2011
Uh I'm guessing that's ES File Explorer. I don't have the 'appsaver' location so I may be looking at the wrong thing but all I have under system apps is QVoice
Also you have a theme installed how did you get it?
It is es file ex but the appsaver folder is from my Appsaver app. It makes copies of installed apps that i have so i used it to make a copy of that app to see if that's what you needed.
I rooted and used Xposed & G3 Tweaksbox to change the colors around and make some other changes from stock.

Edited: for grammar

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Can you go to system settings>apps and find it so and upload screen shot or let me know the name of it so i can check if i have it to make apk copy.
If it's an app you might be able to long press it in home and go to "app info" and it should show you the name it's under.

SolarMoon

Aug 13, 2014
It is es file ex but the appsaver folder is from my Appsaver app. It makes copies of installed apps that i have so i used it to make a copy of that app to see if that's what you needed.
I rooted and used Xposed & G3 Tweaksbox to change the colors around and make some other changes from stock.

Noted. So is your QVoice app running in English?

SolarMoon

Aug 13, 2014
To be honest, i dont even know if i have that. I don't know what Qvoice is. Lol
I'm new to OptimusUI.
I'm tryingt to look around to see if i find it which is why i was asking you what the actual app is filed under.

Well, slide up from the bottom and an app tray should pop up. QVoice on mine is the app to the left

valefour

Sep 18, 2011
Ok... I don't think i have it, if i do, i don't know where it is.
I searched around for you and found this thread.
http://xdaforums.com/optimus-g-pro/themes-apps/lg-q-voice-q-translator-optimus-g-pro-t2814087
Hopefully it helps.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Well, slide up from the bottom and an app tray should pop up. QVoice on mine is the app to the left
I changed those yesterday... So i don't know if i had that. Sorry.
ca7d64a2c20fc49ab867da1a1f4780fc.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Posted a link above^^^ try searching in there.