Deep sleep issues

Search This thread

luv4greenleaves

Nov 4, 2012
Sometimes I have noticed my phone does not deep sleep and runs continously at 200Mhz.. This happens randomly and I can't figure out what triggers it. I have checked BBM and there is no partial wakelock reported as well. So this is no app issue. When I go to my battery stats, the Android OS is the one keeping my phone awake for multiple hours on end. I have tried changing roms and kernels and I get the same problem once in a while. Is this a bug with the new 4.3 I update? It's important to note that this will happen randomly.. Some days it's fine other days it will start acting up... The only fix is to reboot.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

ardcifliku

Jun 8, 2010
Harpos Concert Theatre Detroit
Sometimes I have noticed my phone does not deep sleep and runs continously at 200Mhz.. This happens randomly and I can't figure out what triggers it. I have checked BBM and there is no partial wakelock reported as well. So this is no app issue. When I go to my battery stats, the Android OS is the one keeping my phone awake for multiple hours on end. I have tried changing roms and kernels and I get the same problem once in a while. Is this a bug with the new 4.3 I update? It's important to note that this will happen randomly.. Some days it's fine other days it will start acting up... The only fix is to reboot.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Try this first and see if is going to work.uncheck this box.. uploadfromtaptalk1391897782351.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk