ELITE ROM v3.0/ELITE ROM v1.0**[ENGLISH/ARABIC VERSION]**TEAM ELITE**[S8500/S8530]

Search This thread

event88

Feb 25, 2012
hi Tapan15in
can you please add an Arabic version all you do is appreciated :)

H

himadri_sm

Better just read the changelogs and decide yourself..... Help yourself buddy...

hey i've decided to flash to this FW. any chance getting the music hub app back? also, in our bada 1.2 fw, there was a java app named tumbling dice. it isn't there in 2.0. anyone know how i can get it? I have wave I btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

himadri_sm

Hi,
Recently i used your Elite firmware in my Wave-S8500..its quite nice thanks. But i am facing problem using in Social Hub. When click the icon of social hub the Device is restarted and there is no e-mail account setting..
plz tell me how i recovered that setting

yeah i just flashed to this firmware & i have the same problem.

H

himadri_sm

So I flashed with the Nexus XXLB 2 firmware & thenflashed with your fw. i'll have to say- the elite rom is better. it feels more smoother & faster. thanx a lot for this fw. i am loving it. now if you solve the problem of SHP, it will be perfect.

H

himadri_sm

Dont directly add the accounts from social hub app.
For adding accounts go to settings -accounts and then atleast one account and than the rest of the accounts you can add from the app directly

www.tabfirmware com

yeah the accounts section doesn't have anything other than samsung account. Please see the attached screenshots. & if we try to access social hub premium, the phone restarts. (WAVE I)

6niP5.jpg
mgJ6f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

himadri_sm

Can you please add the music hub back in the firmware ? it isn't available for download from the app store.

H

himadri_sm

Sorry buddy for one app i cannot upload the whole rom again..

www.tabfirmware.com

Thats ok..but please solve the problem of accounts and social hub.

1xd3tvpnc5 MusicHub.exe

It is possible to create ShpApp_HD.app with folder:
AppEx\HDPreloadedApp

Example like this:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23357797&postcount=213

This is only with Samsung signed Apps from Firmware possible.

Best Regards

umm..i don't understand most of it. can anyone explain it in better detail? thanx.

H

himadri_sm

Yes i am creating Elite 4.0
Soon all problems will be solved
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That's the best news I've heard today....you are the best tapan15in...thank you so much for your time and efforts. Even though bada 2.0 has been officially released for India, I've heard its still a bit buggy. But can you please add the music hub app this time? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elite-1.jpg

TEAM ELITE proudly presents "ELITE ROM v3.0" & "ELITE v1.0" for wave 1..

This is TEAM ELITE'S first Custom Rom for S8500 : Wave 1. We know all the wave 1 users were waiting for this rom eagerly, So here it is. We are releasing this Rom in 2 Languages ie. English and Arabic.
    The changelogs for both the versions are the same except sms and mms customization is not done in Arabic version.

HIGHLIGHTS​
    • Better Ram Management compared to previous roms. ie. We have made work some games and apps which were not working previously in the older bada 2.0 official releases. Games like"Tin Tin"
    • Wifi Tweaked
    • Device Sound Tweaked[Music,System etc. Now more Louder]
    • Reduced Rc1 & Csc files
    • In the Rom there are two options or you can say two version of this rom. You can make this rom a "Hacked Custom Rom" or a "Unhacked Custom Rom".

BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST ALONGWITH THE CHANGELOGS AND THEN PROCEED FURTHER. TEAM ELITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OCCUR TO YOUR PHONE WILE FLASHING OR USING THIS ROM.

Changelogs
    • Base Firmware : S8530XXLB1_S8530XENLB1_XEN
    • Better Ram management for better performance
    • Wifi Tweaked[Better Signal Strength]
    • Device Sound Tweaked[More Louder now]
    • Reduced Rc1 File
    • Reduced Csc File
    • Music Hub & Caster App. ripped Off.
    • Except "English" All the keyboard languages are ripped off.
    • Except "English" All the core languages are ripped off
    • Social Hub Premium Activated
    • Call Recording activated.
    • Except 1 Removed all the system ringtones
    • Removed all the Java Applications
    • Gps Fix - Location Fixing made fast
    • Sms & Mms Recpt. Limit made to 10 to 300[Not included in Arabic version]
    • Mms Image Resizeing changed from 3mb to 5mb.[Not included in Arabic version]
    • INU/EGY csc
    • All other csc's except INU/EGY are ripped off.
    • New Shpcsc Feature activated by which users will be able to see all the hidden storage and partitions of their phone when they connect their phone to Laptop/Pc
    • Another Shpcsc Feature activated named Mea Calander. By this feature 2 more calander types are added in the calender settings.
    • Front Camera Activated in Camera App.
    • Mms sending size increased to 7 mb[Not included in Arabic version]

Elite_apps_compressed2.bin file included in the rom for flashing. By flashing this file your phone will be hacked and kies will detect your phone as S8600 and you can install all the bada 2.0 apps and games on your S8530/S8500.

IMPORTANT NOTE : In the Rom there are two apps_compressed.bin files are added. One is named Elite_apps_compressed2.bin which should be used for hacking the rom.

For the users who wants Unhacked Elite Custom Rom flash all the files except "Elite_apps_compressed2.bin".

For the users who wants Hacked Elite Custom Rom should flash all the necessary files but use Elite_apps_compressed.bin instead of simple apps_compressed.bin.

If any user wants to return to the unhacked custom rom just flash the simple apps_compressed.bin file and they are done and vice versa for the user who wants to hack the firmware after using the normal custom rom than they will have to flash Elite_apps_compressed2.bin.

NOTE : Please use 7zip for extracting the files.

ELITE ROM v3.0[S8530 ENGLISH VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?bmtb92t49wk98d8

ELITE ROM v1.0[S8500 ENGLISH VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?act8h4ia21dsvlq

ELITE ROM v1.0[S8500 ARABIC VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?644818c8yprc944

TEAM ELITE MEMBERS : MyLove90 & NeoHack[tapan15in]
    okay thanx for the feedback. We will solve this bug as soon as possible.
    Yes i am creating Elite 4.0
    Soon all problems will be solved
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    great to hear that .. thank you very much tapan15in you are the best :)
    Hey how's the work going on this ? Any news when it will be released ?

Already 2 versions of elite v4.0 are out 1 for s8500[Mena Region] & 2 for s8530[Mena & Indian Region]

Enjoy...

we are trying to make more regions so we can satisfy all the bada users across the world :)