connect to ad-hoc network and full screen for HDMI output

Search This thread

fitnessguyy

Jan 11, 2014
I bought a galaxy tab3 8.0 T310 tablet ,androt 4.2.2 system, try to connect my HTC diamond touch via ad-hoc, searched online for several days , still can not success.
it seems the file wpa_applicant for the andriot 4.0 did not work on that system, who know the solution?

today I got the HDMI cable for the T310 , it works , but the imagine on TV can not full screen. I put my galaxy i997 on it , it can be full screen , it seems that is the problem of system. who meet this situation?

fitnessguyy

Jan 11, 2014
who know that ?

I bought a galaxy tab3 8.0 T310 tablet ,androt 4.2.2 system, try to connect my HTC diamond touch via ad-hoc, searched online for several days , still can not success.
it seems the file wpa_applicant for the andriot 4.0 did not work on that system, who know the solution?

today I got the HDMI cable for the T310 , it works , but the imagine on TV can not full screen. I put my galaxy i997 on it , it can be full screen , it seems that is the problem of system. who meet this situation?

i STILL can not figure out the solution for that , now I can not use the tablet on the go .