[Q] Cannot answer a call

Search This thread

neko259

Jun 4, 2013
I'm using custom firmwares since CM9 nightly. At first everything worked fine, but since some point of CM9 development and later on all CM-based firmwares I'm having a strange bug. When somebody calls me and I answer, the call screen shows without a call timer. After 3-4 seconds the call either starts or (much more often) hangs up and shows that I have a missed call. The person calling me just sees that I've hung up.

Sometimes (very rarely) phone restart fixes it for 1-2 days, but then everything comes back.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
I'm using custom firmwares since CM9 nightly. At first everything worked fine, but since some point of CM9 development and later on all CM-based firmwares I'm having a strange bug. When somebody calls me and I answer, the call screen shows without a call timer. After 3-4 seconds the call either starts or (much more often) hangs up and shows that I have a missed call. The person calling me just sees that I've hung up.

Sometimes (very rarely) phone restart fixes it for 1-2 days, but then everything comes back.

wipe dalvik + cache from recovery
see how it goes

hunt

Jun 28, 2012

It's purely a ROM/Kernel bug mate. I suggest you to upgrade CM 10/10.1, which are more stable!

You can switch to ARHD for Sense 3.6 and Inspiration ROM for Sense 4.1 with SebastianFM Kernel v1.5.2 which is highly stable!