[MOD][UCLB3]8 Lockscreens/Extended Power Menu/Accurate Battery Mod/CRT-Off[040912]

Search This thread

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Deodexed
CRT Animation
Extended Power Menu
Accurate Battery Mod
8 Lockscreen Options
-Rotary
-Epic
-AOSP
-Glass
-Puzzle
-4 Tab
-Star Wars
-SGSII

This is free for devs and themers to incorporate into their roms or themes for roms that do not contain the locks. It is based off the stock UCLB3 firmware. The zip is flashable, and can be flashed over any deoxeded version of the base.

The Lockscreen Options can be found in Settings/Display Options.

Devs...
All files in the zip are required for the locks to work. If you have modified any of the files found in the zip, you will need to redo your edits to these files.
Edited files: android.policy.jar, framework.jar, framework-res.apk, Settings.apk

Download UCLB3_LockMod

Credit to Dagr8, Sbrissen, Whitehawkx for the lockscreen sources. Thanks to Zen, Qkster, and Bigfau for testing and finding bugs ;)

Attachments

• screen_20120409_1033.jpg
    screen_20120409_1033.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 811
  • screen_20120409_1033_2.jpg
    screen_20120409_1033_2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 789
  • screen_20120409_1034.jpg
    screen_20120409_1034.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 759
  • screen_20120409_1034_2.jpg
    screen_20120409_1034_2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 770
  • screen_20120409_1035.jpg
    screen_20120409_1035.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 793
  • screen_20120409_1035_2.jpg
    screen_20120409_1035_2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 741
  • screen_20120409_1036.jpg
    screen_20120409_1036.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 725
Last edited:
T

tmease1

Thanks for posting this for us. Appreciate it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

PharmNerd

Oct 29, 2011
NICE!!! :cool:

One fairly minor bug I ran into...

On the SGII lockscreen, the text sometimes isn't visible on the music widget. Seems to disappear more often with song titles that are long enough that the text has to go into ticker mode.

MikeyFTL

Oct 10, 2011
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Any idea what I should do if I get stuck in the boot loop after flashing this? I'm trying to install it on top of "Heimdall One-Click Return to Stock + Easy CWM Installation"

Last edited:

sjroberts98

Jul 15, 2010
PIN unlock

Did anyone have issues with PIN unlock after flashing this? Flashed this a couple of days after it was posted, and today just tried to enable a PIN unlock.

Went to settings, typed it in once, then Continue, then typed it in again and hit ok.

Locked the phone, then when I tried to unlock it it told me my PIN was incorrect. I thought I was just dense and typed it in wrong, so I restored a backup I did two days ago.

Went through the setup again and paid very close attention as I was doing it. Same result, after locking the phone it tells me my PIN is incorrect.

I haven't tried any of the other security options yet.

Any ideas?

Reactions: theandrewmillett
J

jscott30

Very nice mod, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

theandrewmillett

Jan 11, 2010
Warrensburg
Did anyone have issues with PIN unlock after flashing this? Flashed this a couple of days after it was posted, and today just tried to enable a PIN unlock.

Went to settings, typed it in once, then Continue, then typed it in again and hit ok.

Locked the phone, then when I tried to unlock it it told me my PIN was incorrect. I thought I was just dense and typed it in wrong, so I restored a backup I did two days ago.

Went through the setup again and paid very close attention as I was doing it. Same result, after locking the phone it tells me my PIN is incorrect.

I haven't tried any of the other security options yet.

Any ideas?

This. I've had this same issue with PIN lock and with password lock. I even tried using Screen Lock Bypass Pro, to no avail. I'm running AEON v1.4, which includes the 8 Lockscreen Mods.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deodexed
    CRT Animation
    Extended Power Menu
    Accurate Battery Mod
    8 Lockscreen Options
    -Rotary
    -Epic
    -AOSP
    -Glass
    -Puzzle
    -4 Tab
    -Star Wars
    -SGSII

This is free for devs and themers to incorporate into their roms or themes for roms that do not contain the locks. It is based off the stock UCLB3 firmware. The zip is flashable, and can be flashed over any deoxeded version of the base.

The Lockscreen Options can be found in Settings/Display Options.

Devs...
    All files in the zip are required for the locks to work. If you have modified any of the files found in the zip, you will need to redo your edits to these files.
    Edited files: android.policy.jar, framework.jar, framework-res.apk, Settings.apk

Download UCLB3_LockMod

Credit to Dagr8, Sbrissen, Whitehawkx for the lockscreen sources. Thanks to Zen, Qkster, and Bigfau for testing and finding bugs ;)
    Thank you, nun. This is great!

If no one has already said it, "You're set the standard that we should all follow."

Great work.
    Thank you, nun. This is great!

If no one has already said it, "You're set the standard that we should all follow."

Great work.

+100

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Thanks a ton Nun;) +1000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
    I was just wondering how I was going to add an EPM into my little project :D thanks!

You need to replace your framework.apk,framework.jar, androidpolicy.jar and settings apk with these ones. :D

Edit: Oh . I see now. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk