[THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I can confirm this behavior as well.

Running stock odexed LH1 + root and using your odexed + circle battery mod (no 15 toggles)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

Thank you for letting me know.

Would you do me a favour: Make a nandroid if you don't already have one, and flash this: Blue Circle Batt

Let me know if this works any better.

Thanks.

Reactions: HiKsFiles

dbzgod

May 4, 2012
So I installed the Odex stock theme blue. Loving it so far but I actually prefer having AM/PM next to the clock and the clock position on the right. Anyways I try'd to decompile the apk using apk manager but when I try to it's asking for its dependee. Had a look around but I'm really not sure which one I need to copy.

Any idea which one? Thank you.

Sent from my SGH-I747M

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
So I installed the Odex stock theme blue. Loving it so far but I actually prefer having AM/PM next to the clock and the clock position on the right. Anyways I try'd to decompile the apk using apk manager but when I try to it's asking for its dependee. Had a look around but I'm really not sure which one I need to copy.

Any idea which one? Thank you.

Sent from my SGH-I747M

First you need to install the dependencies. Place the framework-res.apk in your apk folder and type apktool if framework-res.apk (this can vary depending on your setup - could be java -jar...). After this, your systemui.apk should decompile if you are using the latest version of apktool.

If it is easier, when I have some time later I can modify the theme with the changes you want?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

HiKsFiles

Aug 7, 2010
Québec city
Thank you for letting me know.

Would you do me a favour: Make a nandroid if you don't already have one, and flash this: Blue Circle Batt

Let me know if this works any better.

Thanks.

Flashed and it seems to have solved the issue as the status bar is now correctly shown uppon reboot.

Howerver, there's still something a little odd...

I constantly get the "Updating Android OS - Opening App" message just before the launcher is launched after a normal reboot. Just like when you wipe the dalvik cache. The dalvik cache is not updated as I do not see the "updating apps" message with the number of apps being updated ... only the "Opening apps" message.

Nothing important, just thought I'd let you know. :)

P.S.: My phone runs in French, so I translated to messages I get. The translations are probably not exactly the same as what's displayed on your phone if it's running in English, but they should be close enough so you see what I mean. If not, let me know, I'll switch language, reboot and tell you the exact messages.

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Flashed and it seems to have solved the issue as the status bar is now correctly shown uppon reboot.

Howerver, there's still something a little odd...

I constantly get the "Updating Android OS - Opening App" message just before the launcher is launched after a normal reboot. Just like when you wipe the dalvik cache. The dalvik cache is not updated as I do not see the "updating apps" message with the number of apps being updated ... only the "Opening apps" message.

Nothing important, just thought I'd let you know. :)

P.S.: My phone runs in French, so I translated to messages I get. The translations are probably not exactly the same as what's displayed on your phone if it's running in English, but they should be close enough so you see what I mean. If not, let me know, I'll switch language, reboot and tell you the exact messages.

Glad it fixed the main issue. I have updated the OP with the new zip for circle battery odexed.

Try wiping cache and dalvik. After the second reboot hopefully the problem will go away.

Last edited:

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Nope, that's a negative ... still doing it even after multiple reboots. :confused:

Would you change the language to English and let me know the exact error message?

EDIT: No need to check this, I have identified the issue and am liking into a fix.

I may have a fix. First, uninstall Titanium Backup, then reboot. You should notice the problem is gone. Then re-install Titanium, reboot again and let me know if the problem comes back.

dbzgod

May 4, 2012
First you need to install the dependencies. Place the framework-res.apk in your apk folder and type apktool if framework-res.apk (this can vary depending on your setup - could be java -jar...). After this, your systemui.apk should decompile if you are using the latest version of apktool.

If it is easier, when I have some time later I can modify the theme with the changes you want?

I'm using APK Manager and when I used the framework-res.apk as its dependencie says it's not the right one :x

Sent from my SGH-I747M

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Got the newest ones that you linked still doesn't work not sure why :/

Sent from my SGH-I747M

If you want to do your own modding, let me know exactly which mod you are using and I will pm you with a de-compiled systemui.apk. Once you have made whatever changes you prefer, send back to me and I will re-compile for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbzgod

aquariex24

Jun 9, 2012
I saw where you had made a little themed version for JB which I installed. Right now everything is great except my signal bar is still the ugly TW grey when there only happens to be one bar and the battery icon is slightly a different blue compared to the ICS/JB blue. No big deal. My main thought is I was wondering if you were going to eventually include the 15 toggle mod for stock TW JB roms as well (along with QuickPanel settings), center clock, transparent pulldown menu, etc. or how far exactly you planned on going with that. Again, thanks for your work so far!

Last edited:

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I saw where you had made a little themed version for JB which I installed. Right now everything is great except my signal bar is still the ugly TW grey when there only happens to be one bar and the battery icon is slightly a different blue compared to the ICS/JB blue. No big deal. My main thought is I was wondering if you were going to eventually include the 15 toggle mod for stock TW JB roms as well (along with QuickPanel settings), center clock, transparent pulldown menu, etc. or how far exactly you planned on going with that. Again, thanks for your work so far!

I don't include my JB mods here because providing support would be difficult given I am no longer using the Jelly Bean leaks....ICS just works so amazingly well. I have not done center clock or transparent pull down on JB for the same reasons. Once a fully working JB leak, or official stock JB comes, I will update my OP and include mods for JB.

Reactions: aquariex24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts