[Q] hey guys new to this phone lg L5 E612 need a little help?

Search This thread

chooky536

Nov 18, 2012
ok so im not new to rooting or anything as my last phone was an ace (heaps of cool stuff for that phone)

i have my phone rooted now LG L5 E612 and have supeeruser installed last time i was here i seen that there was people saying no custom roms for this phone as bootloader is locked, now i return and i see a few for this phone just wondering how to install a rom and which one is the best one to use also ones that are eye candy or totally change the GUI

hemanth kumar

Dec 3, 2013
hyderabad
this rom is best in my view with no lags

hey i am using this cm 10.1 (4.2.2)rom since 1 year.its best in my view.it can be overclocked to 1Ghz.and ram can be increased by using ram expander.

Reactions: chooky536

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
ok so im not new to rooting or anything as my last phone was an ace (heaps of cool stuff for that phone)

i have my phone rooted now LG L5 E612 and have supeeruser installed last time i was here i seen that there was people saying no custom roms for this phone as bootloader is locked, now i return and i see a few for this phone just wondering how to install a rom and which one is the best one to use also ones that are eye candy or totally change the GUI

you need to unlock the bootloader and get a custom recovery, then you can easily install a custom rom
i am on cm11 beta 7.1, oc up to 1100mhz:laugh:

Reactions: chooky536

chooky536

Nov 18, 2012
thanks guys i have looked around and all i can find is rooting tuts could anyone link me to a full tut from start to finish please?

chooky536

Nov 18, 2012
also didnt back up my bootloader either.....................just tryed the e610 bootunlocker not resetting on me working ok now, now to find a tutorial to flash a rom

got it running the e610 cm10 working ok no reboots ect seems to be working ok now

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this rom is best in my view with no lags

hey i am using this cm 10.1 (4.2.2)rom since 1 year.its best in my view.it can be overclocked to 1Ghz.and ram can be increased by using ram expander.

you need to unlock the bootloader and get a custom recovery, then you can easily install a custom rom
    i am on cm11 beta 7.1, oc up to 1100mhz:laugh: