[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
My location doesn't work for me..

Hi everyone..
I am having some issues with this ROM but heyho..that's what where here for, to track bugs :)

1. When I use the HTC messaging to send sms, it takes ages after a message is send before my device becomes responsive again. Als when I use the keyboard to type, messages take ages to turn up on the screen, looks like a delay.
Weird, I did all the hard resets before and after flashing...but haven't seen this mentioned before in the thread, so I might be the only one with this.

2. My location gives me a headache :D
All manual added weather locations update perfect, my location however keeps saying network error... try again, yes\no..
It worked once via WIFI strangely enough, but via hsdpa, edge or gprs nogo...
CAn't understand what's going on here..
Maybe I missticked the google confirmation at the start, can anyone provide me with the correct registry settings to give my locations the all ok to connect to gprs?

Thanks..looking forward to next release, hope the messaging works ok for me in that one.. :)

btw.. confirm that lumos does not work..
Think it is related to a backlight issue...
Backlight changing isn't working correct either.

Last edited:

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
And I found out some facial error when I was trying to Add Favorite on the People tab.
During Add Favorite, after selected a contact, I picked View Contact Card.
At 1st the small little icon turn out as usual.
But after flipped to the other tab, and back to People tab, the small little icon turn like this.

200911191444060006111g.jpg

Any idea what's going on?
And 1 more thing, this error only happens on Photo'ed contact only.
Favorite that without photo, it works flawlessly.

Sense problems. :)

steezee

Aug 5, 2008
I do have a request, I do like the newer builds for WinMo 6.5 that are more finger friendly, but it seems like HTC is still using the older style builds, i was wondering if it would be possible for you to cook it with the new style and the older style of 6.5 (i think build 21849 is what they use on the tilt 2 but im not sure) figuring both phones have the same processor that the build used on the tilt 2 might run smoother

Last edited:

tro

Jun 1, 2008
Power Shutting Off and always need to soft reset..

Hey I love this rom and am running it for 3 days now, one problem though is that about every 10 minutes or so the power just shuts off and I need to soft reset to turn it back on..... oh and its my At&t Fuze get hot the longer its off.
Any one else have this problem? All I have installed is
- Personalizer
- dwizzy130 HTC messaging Left soft key
- MuttiM MenuStart4Columns
- Opera Software Opera 9
- sahoopes capSure
- Vito SMS-Chat
- Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging

Storage Free: 270.46MB Program Free: 87.73MB

RandomKillah

Apr 17, 2007
1. I confirm that, It's imported from WVGA and doesn't resized. Will fix in next release.
2. It's something like number 1 and because of importing from WVGA. But I'll work on it to fix.
3. Hmmmm...:rolleyes: I think it depends on you. We had another reports on this ROM and other users said this is a good usager! :eek:

Regards.

TAEL on #3 Last night on a whim I decided to upgrade my radio from 1.14.25.05 to 1.14.25.35 (including rilphone) and surprisingly today my phone is at 91% after 7 hours! I will keep an eye on it but that may have been the issuie for me (and maybe others).

ralliart2k4

Jul 18, 2008
Dallas TX
TAEL on #3 Last night on a whim I decided to upgrade my radio from 1.14.25.05 to 1.14.25.35 (including rilphone) and surprisingly today my phone is at 91% after 7 hours! I will keep an eye on it but that may have been the issuie for me (and maybe others).

Glad to hear it! I was going to recommend changing your radio if no one else had, but you came to the correct conclusion yourself!

Also, if anyone really likes this ROM, but thinks it looks a little bland stock (Like I did), I'm running the DUSK theme with no issues and it spices it up a lot.

screen01f.png

docholiday34

Sep 26, 2009
How do i change my call waiting so i know it's ringing while i'm on the phone and how do i get my mms to download?

SSJ4Gokou

Just flashed this ROM this morning and love it!! Great job!!! This is the first ROM that has a send button instead of a back button in htc text messaging landscape!!! After playing around with it all day there's a couple of things i noticed.
1. ATT MMS is not sending or downloading. Is there a fix or a workaround?
2. Can't use favorites on the internet tab it opens up IE.
3. When scrolling the tabs on sense I can't read the tab names. Is there a regedit that i can change the icon size to something smaller?
4. Is there a way to make a facebook tab instead of twitter?

TAEL

How do i get my mms to download and how do change the call waiting to alert me when i'm on the phone

How do i change my call waiting so i know it's ringing while i'm on the phone and how do i get my mms to download?

I think Call Waiting is ok, isn't it?

For MMS, try this CAB (AT&T only) : http://thewingster.com/Documents/MMS Fix (M2.5) (ATT) (Valkyrie) (1.43).cab

Just flashed this ROM this morning and love it!! Great job!!! This is the first ROM that has a send button instead of a back button in htc text messaging landscape!!! After playing around with it all day there's a couple of things i noticed.
1. ATT MMS is not sending or downloading. Is there a fix or a workaround?
2. Can't use favorites on the internet tab it opens up IE.
3. When scrolling the tabs on sense I can't read the tab names. Is there a regedit that i can change the icon size to something smaller?
4. Is there a way to make a facebook tab instead of twitter?

1. For MMS, try this CAB and gimme report please : http://thewingster.com/Documents/MMS Fix (M2.5) (ATT) (Valkyrie) (1.43).cab
2. It's because of Sense problems. Will fix soon.
3. No, They're sized on WVGA and should convert to VGA. (and I can't :) it's developers should do that)
4. No. hTC designs Sense and he :)D) should design a facebook tab for it. (why you don't use Facebook app? included as default)

I'm waiting for your MMS report.
Regards.

danthman2000

Feb 3, 2009
Palmer, AK
Has anyone been able to access their LAN on this ROM? I think I've tried every setting imagineable. Maybe there's a step I've missed.
I'm connected to my router through WiFi, have access to the internet, am connected "To Work", and cannot access my computers shared folders.
I can't remember the last time I tried this, but it seems I was probably on 6.1 last time I did, so its been awhile.
Anyone with any helpful advice?

Thanks. :)

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Suggestions..

Hey TAEL..

just a few humble requests :)

Since you are using the new based wm6.5.1 with the large buttons on the bottom, is it possible for you to cook in the new version of showcase, which works with these buttons?
Also, office 2010 is out, could be interesting cooking that in as well.
Still haven't got the my location up and running, as a last resort I am hard resetting now, re-flashing and hard resetting after that again..
See if I can get it to work..

Other than that, just looking forward to your next release :)
Hope it's going to be this weekend, I do like this ROM, it's fine-tuning and bug-killing I guess now :D

TAEL

Hey TAEL..

just a few humble requests :)

Since you are using the new based wm6.5.1 with the large buttons on the bottom, is it possible for you to cook in the new version of showcase, which works with these buttons?
Also, office 2010 is out, could be interesting cooking that in as well.
Still haven't got the my location up and running, as a last resort I am hard resetting now, re-flashing and hard resetting after that again..
See if I can get it to work..

Other than that, just looking forward to your next release :)
Hope it's going to be this weekend, I do like this ROM, it's fine-tuning and bug-killing I guess now :D
Showcase 1.1.0 has some conflicts and causes many crashes at boot process or while using the device. Because of that I prefer to use 1.0.1 instead of that, because it's not buggy so. :)

About Office 2010, I prefer to use current version because of some reasons related to cooking process. I think there's no major changes yet.

Best Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.