ICS releasing today for Sony Tablet S

Search This thread

limestar

May 9, 2006
No one can touch my tmobile deal

100 minutes talk ( i dont talk much)
unlimited text
free MMS bolt on
Unlimited web n walk plus data 3GB streaming per month and if i go over i can still browse

£5 a month! :)

That is not enough for me. I hit 7gb minimum. Nice knowing I won't get stung and can stream add much as I want.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

compunerd3

Jun 27, 2010
Galway
Mine is 400 min, 400 sms 15 gb data, 60 international min, 10euro month

Staff offer :)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

compunerd3

Jun 27, 2010
Galway
The package is normally 50 euro per month but with a few nice discounts you can even get it for minus €-5 per month :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Johny1fin

Dec 22, 2005
Chesterfield
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I have just given up a personal contract after 16 years with a discount of 40% with o2 as they would not allow the discount on renewal.
My business contract with o2 is due for renewal in a few weeks and I can get a Galaxy note free with UL minutes + UL texts + 1Gb data for £36. For an extra £24 I also get a landline with UL broadband and I think UL uk phone. Any other offers to beat that in the UK?

rimsilva

Apr 11, 2009
I have just given up a personal contract after 16 years with a discount of 40% with o2 as they would not allow the discount on renewal.
My business contract with o2 is due for renewal in a few weeks and I can get a Galaxy note free with UL minutes + UL texts + 1Gb data for £36. For an extra £24 I also get a landline with UL broadband and I think UL uk phone. Any other offers to beat that in the UK?

I think this is not the right place to have this discussion...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installed mine a few hours ago in the UK

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using XDA
    I am with Three. 15 pound plus 3 pound for unlimited but not sure you can get it anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2