[ROM][APP][MOD][TUTORIAL] - stock l900vpaljc - deodexed and odexed

Search This thread

ninja_unmatched

Dec 21, 2007
ninjatechc.com
I take it there is no odin ROM yet for this? I don't really want to trip the counter on the phone to get root. I see the talk about Triangle away. Does it work for the Sprint Note 2? TWRP is nice though.

odean14

Dec 16, 2010
New York
Here's a screeny :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353738592780.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353738592780.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 626

bankheist

Nov 27, 2012
Dallas
Hey guys,

I'm running this rom but I still constantly get asked to update... probably a noob question, but how do i get rid of this notification?

Attachments

• ss01.jpg
    ss01.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 431
  • ss02.jpg
    ss02.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 430

bhake

Nov 21, 2009
Houston
Hey guys,

I'm running this rom but I still constantly get asked to update... probably a noob question, but how do i get rid of this notification?

Looks like you are stock, not on this rom. I recommend to spend some time on youtube, specifically how to videos from qbking77. Very helpful when first starting out. Follow his instructions, and you will good to go. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=qbking77+note+2&oq=qbking77+note+2&gs_l=youtube.3..0.1161.6733.0.7010.15.10.0.5.5.0.260.844.1j4j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.XutlaP4XQrg

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
Looks like you are stock, not on this rom. I recommend to spend some time on youtube, specifically how to videos from qbking77. Very helpful when first starting out. Follow his instructions, and you will good to go. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.260.844.1j4j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.XutlaP4XQrg

Good suggestions. He is stock rooted I believe though. I agree he needs to learn to do his own flashing and those are great videos to get him started.

You're on the old version, LJ1, not LJC. Flash this build.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

^do this.

I will show you how tomorrow. Cal got you rooted but software has been updated since.

Reactions: bankheist

bankheist

Nov 27, 2012
Dallas
Good suggestions. He is stock rooted I believe though. I agree he needs to learn to do his own flashing and those are great videos to get him started.

^do this.

I will show you how tomorrow. Cal got you rooted but software has been updated since.

I'll get to it later today... btw, I'm subscribed to qbking77... how do you think I got wifi teather to work? ;)

thanks guys!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK GUYS,
    YOU ASKED FOR IT, HERE IT IS.

100% STOCK ROOTED DEODEXED AND ODEXED L900VPALJC ROMS - BASED ON THE OTA UPDATE.

THANKS GOING OUT TO A FEW GUYS THAT HELPED ME DO THIS.

-DIDACT74 - FOR WALKING ME THROUGH THIS - AND THE HELPFUL GUIDE
    -BEANSTOWN420 - FOR BEING THERE FOR A FEW QUESTIONS
    -VIPERBOY - FOR BEING THERE WHEN I HAD A FEW QUESTIONS - AND FOR STOCK TAR FILE
    -CINCYELITE22 - FOR THE OTA YOU POSTED
    -QBKING77 - FOR THE HOW TO VIDEOS, AND REVIEW VIDEOS.
    -THE ENTIRE XDA COMMUNITY.
    -THE DONATORS
    -THE HATERZ
    -AND ANYONE ELSE I MISSED

DOWNLOADS ARE ALWAYS HERE!!!!! XDA FILE SERVER

DEODEXED MIRROR - MIRROR LINK

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNTIL UPLOADS ARE COMPLETE!!!! ETA - 9AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!

DIRECTIONS:

SAME AS ANY OTHER ROM.

-REBOOT RECOVERY
    -WIPE DALVIC, AND CACHE
    -FLASH ROM
    -REBOOT

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, THEN WIPE DATA, CACHE, AND DALVIC, AND REBOOT.

I WILL WORK ON THE FIRMWARE TOMORROW, UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE BEATS ME TO IT.

-AND PLEASE THROW ME A THANKS OR 2. :)

ATTENTION DEVS:
    FEEL FREE TO USE THESE ROMS AS A BASE. CONSIDER THIS YOUR PERMISSION, NO NEED TO ASK ME!!!. ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU THANK ME IN YOUR O/P...

NOW, AS FAR AS ANY OF MY OTHER ROMS, IF YOU PLAN ON USING ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THOSE ROMS, PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST. MOST LIKELY I WILL SAY YES, GO FOR IT. :) BUT PLEASE JUST ASK, AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!... :)
    Q&A

Q&A​

Question: Does this have Multi View?

Answer: Yes, this is the exact same as the OTA update that rolled out today.

JellyBomb Supporters... Feel Free to add this to your signatures...

Code:
    http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad51/518Loans/Publication5.png

Publication5.png
    I need to start jellybomb from scratch

its gonna be a few days.
    Deodexed still isnt done...

Theres aabout 45 minutes left.

Deodexed is 872,238,471 bytes

Odexed is dont guys....