M8 Dead on day 2

Search This thread

crikev2

Jul 24, 2009
My shiny new m8 shut down after having several calls from a number not known to me did not answer, powered down mid ring as i was going to ignore call now it will not boot or boot with volume down +power button, not recognized or picked up by computer when connected all i get is a orange led under speaker grill. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated at&t tech support was useless of course so turning to the experts here

rahtrip

Jun 24, 2013
14 day buyers remorse period. Call customer care and say you just got the device and it's been faulty. You have the right to an exchange. This shouldn't be having these issues. You tried every trouble shooting step to no avail. You should be able to exchange it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

crikev2

Jul 24, 2009
So ended up they wouldn't priority ship me a replacement, so went to the store which m8 was not in stock there yet and they were unable to convince customer service to ship me a device priority so I had to cancel the purchase altogether and reorder which I called and they are paying to ship it priority so now to sit and wait on the Fed-ex truck again.

Reactions: Bammeh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So ended up they wouldn't priority ship me a replacement, so went to the store which m8 was not in stock there yet and they were unable to convince customer service to ship me a device priority so I had to cancel the purchase altogether and reorder which I called and they are paying to ship it priority so now to sit and wait on the Fed-ex truck again.