Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mikeysteele

Sep 16, 2010
Melbourne
LeEco Le Pro3
Just installed, and 2 quick questions:

If I'm S-On, can I flash the new radio firmware ok?

Can anybody get SBS movies working in the gallery? When I hit play in 3d, it brings up the dialogue but nothing happens.

sahandv1989

Oct 15, 2010
Tehran
Hey Guys I Finally goes to s-off and re installed every thing but again the damn problem is remainig . wifi detected but for 3-4 secounds then shows scanning disconnetcting .... plz help me

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Hey Guys I Finally goes to s-off and re installed every thing but again the damn problem is remainig . wifi detected but for 3-4 secounds then shows scanning disconnetcting .... plz help me

Maybe the firmware isn't good for your phone? Was the wifi ok before flashing the firmware and rom?

Funkyasshit

Mar 22, 2012
Madona
I still don't understand why I can't install it. It says Installation aborted. I was using newest CWM and at first flashed firmware in bootloader and then tried to install this ROM but gives me Error. The ROM weight is 416mb.
But as I was reading I understand that this ROM have some bugs:
It doesn't have dual core support, video quality is not so good, call drops (fixable).

Grea09

Sep 12, 2007
Lyon
Hello everyone,
First of all thanks to post this leak but I've got a serious issue with it.
I am S-Off (Yes I'm sure) and after I flashed the firmware my phone didn't react AT ALL.
No matter what I do the phone doesn't do anything not even the small orange blink when we atempt to start it or charge it. I've got two batteries and I was in AOKP with touch recovery (CWM). I've got the md5 of 653bb9749373b8574767a40bf70c7bef for PG86IMG.zip.
I will try to manualy recharge the batteries but I hope my phone isn't bricked.

So here I am after a night of charge :
PG86IMG.zip seems good
Batteries must be charged enought
Still no reaction except the faint led when I plug it yesterday (Can't reproduce it)

I'm almost sure that the phone is bricked.
I'll try to return it and just says that the power button doesn't work anymore.

In the meantime if someone has an idea, I've got nothing left.

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
I still don't understand why I can't install it. It says Installation aborted. I was using newest CWM and at first flashed firmware in bootloader and then tried to install this ROM but gives me Error. The ROM weight is 416mb.
It doesn't have dual core support, video quality is not so good, call drops (fixable).

Most probably your download is incomplete. Happens to me the first time I tried so redownloaded another one and this time it works.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

PG86IMG.zip seems good
Still no reaction except the faint led when I plug it yesterday (Can't reproduce it)

Feel sorry for your plight. Most probably something went wrong when you flashed the firmware. As you said, try returning it and maybe they'll give you a new/refurb one. Btw, I saw a thread about unbricking in this forum. It isn't live right now though but maybe pm somebody from there and ask if they know a way to revive your phone, you got nothing to loose now.

Reactions: Grea09

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham

Try to to download using any download manager. Btw Rom is cool.no call drop so far.video is nice.and set CPU shows dual core.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

pk-air

Jan 22, 2012
Denver, CO
SUCCESS!!!!!

Flashed this ROM!!! AWESOME!!!! No problems! Wifi works, camera\camcoder working. No call drops. APN settings found automaticly which is great!
HTC eov 3D X515M Rooted, S-ON, flashed boot.img through the fastboot.
Thanks for hard work :D
I will post if will find any bugs!

Funkyasshit

Mar 22, 2012
Madona
PG86IMG.zip seems good

Mate. If you have newest CWM it doesn't charge when your phone is off. Recovery manages charging. There was a way how to fix this. But you should leave the charging for 2-4hours and then try to get in fastboot. Flash the old 4.0.3.1 CWM and get 4EXT and everything will be fine.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Most probably your download is incomplete. Happens to me the first time I tried so redownloaded another one and this time it works.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Feel sorry for your plight. Most probably something went wrong when you flashed the firmware. As you said, try returning it and maybe they'll give you a new/refurb one. Btw, I saw a thread about unbricking in this forum. It isn't live right now though but maybe pm somebody from there and ask if they know a way to revive your phone, you got nothing to loose now.

Can you give me the link where did you download?

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Edit: You cannot brick your device if you don't flash CDMA radio.

Reactions: Grea09

Grea09

Sep 12, 2007
Lyon
I have a dock that can charge a battery, I've got 2 batteries.
I left the phone plugged and a battery docked all night.

Edit : I don't flash CDMA version, only the one from this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts