moto x model number

Search This thread

marosteeha

Nov 17, 2010
this is a very old question, and i actually know what the solution is, but i cant seem to get it to work on my rooted moto x.

my moto x is of model number xt1058 but when i got to download and install the motorolla camera app, or the gallery app it says that my devidce is not supported, i suppose it s because they dont support my model numer or something like that.

i have allready tried the... buildpro file. but its not working, when i first tried it couldnt save, so i restarted my phone in recovery mode, and it worked, but still i cant download these 2 apps.

any way to get this working for the moto x?

am running android 4.2.2, rooted, xt1058, from claro in Colombia, latin america.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
this is a very old question, and i actually know what the solution is, but i cant seem to get it to work on my rooted moto x.

so i have my motox wich is of model number xt1058 but when i got to download and install the motorolla camera app, or the gallery app it says that my devidce is not supported, i suppose it s because they dont support my model numer or something like that.

any way to get this working for the moto x?

am running android 4.2.2, rooted, xt1058, from claro in Colombia, latin america.

Do you have the post camera update? Could be that camera apk is not compatible with the os you are running

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

marosteeha

Nov 17, 2010
Do you have the post camera update? Could be that camera apk is not compatible with the os you are running

i dont really think its the apk, ever since i got the phone i havent been able to install the camera app, and that when the camera app was just put on the store. same for the gallery app.

in colombia we havent gotten the kitkat update yet, so am waiting to see if after the update i might be able to update the camera app as well.

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
i dont really think its the apk, ever since i got the phone i havent been able to install the camera app, and that when the camera app was just put on the store. same for the gallery app.

in colombia we havent gotten the kitkat update yet, so am waiting to see if after the update i might be able to update the camera app as well.

Yah, try after you get the update, I know the new gallery works only on kitkat but I do believe theres a flashable zip in the nexus 5 theme threads that has the new moto gallery