Bcmon,RFA

Search This thread

tornado27

Apr 29, 2014
Hi
I have seen this hacking app called "Reaver" and i had to install "Bcmon" for this to work but i cannot get bcmon up and working it either force closes or it says device not supported, as i tried hacking my own WiFi which my bro change the password and he doesn't want to give the code, so i tried hacking because wifi is my life i cant live without her :p , anyways so i am asking if there is anyway to make this broadcom wifi chipset work? Anyway at all? If you can mod please do
Thanks alot in advance

Sent from my LG-D682 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nayheyshun

Dec 25, 2013
Grass Valley
Bcmon is very finicky when it comes to what it will work with. I suggest checking out their dev page for a better idea of the requirements. Unless you have the ability to code your own driver for mon, it's not likely to find support. For penn testing You can go the linux deploy route, that coupled with a usb otg cable and a wifi card that works with the Bully\aircrack suite (I think that's what reaver needs ).

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Free mobile app

Jul 16, 2015
hyderabad
first you need a compatible device

Hi first u need a compatible device to hack a WPA wpa2 WiFi or let it be wep
First u need to get a mobile having 4329, or4330 WiFi chipset I refer u HTC nexus one which is rare mobile having 0.5 % popularity or galaxy gs2 then if u got n1 install cm9 on it (cm10 on gs2) and then I hope u'r bcmon will work once it'll work then u can use either RFA or air crack GUI thanks ...

esansnewman

Dec 28, 2016
Alaior
Im trying to make Reaver for Android work on my device due its not compatible with bcmon, im using custom scripts.

Im getting the following error:

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: library "libpcap.so.1" not found

Due that, i used the following solution command:

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/your/dir:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Obvious /path/to/your/dir is an example, mine is /sdcard/Download/libpcap.so.1

But im not getting success... i continue getting the error... Please somebody help

Sent from my Samsung SM-J510FN using XDA Labs

Caserol23

Nov 29, 2014
Malabon
Im trying to make Reaver for Android work on my device due its not compatible with bcmon, im using custom scripts.

Im getting the following error:

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: library "libpcap.so.1" not found

Due that, i used the following solution command:

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/your/dir:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Obvious /path/to/your/dir is an example, mine is /sdcard/Download/libpcap.so.1

But im not getting success... i continue getting the error... Please somebody help

Sent from my Samsung SM-J510FN using XDA Labs

same problem

- Official.Caserol23 @ Facebook
- Caserol23 @ XDA
- Caserol23 @ Twitter