Good cell provider on Spain

Search This thread

louiscypherbr

Oct 12, 2010
São Paulo
I am moving to Spain to stay for a year, and I am searching for a cell provider with a good 3g plan. I will not make to much calls, but unlimited data is crucial. Can anyone suggest me witch cell company I must search?

loger8

Nov 24, 2010
Madrid
Mmm vodafone may be suitable for you... it's the most expnsive in calls, but the internet is just 10 euros per month... you should research in their webpages anyway

Sent from my X10mini using XDA Premium App

Reactions: louiscypherbr

zapek666

Jan 3, 2011
Anything but vodafone. If you have a problem with them, like a wrong bill you want to contest, you have to go through their horrible phone "support" line. They have no offices to handle customer complaints.

Reactions: louiscypherbr

louiscypherbr

Oct 12, 2010
São Paulo
Thank you for informations. 10euros/month is fine to me, if there is no data limit. About the horrible call center, I can asure you that here in Brazil we are all accustomed to the worst possible attendances.
Regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mmm vodafone may be suitable for you... it's the most expnsive in calls, but the internet is just 10 euros per month... you should research in their webpages anyway

Sent from my X10mini using XDA Premium App
    Anything but vodafone. If you have a problem with them, like a wrong bill you want to contest, you have to go through their horrible phone "support" line. They have no offices to handle customer complaints.