Simple2Ext for Android 4.4 4.3 4.2 or any other

Search This thread

FlashTec80

Aug 6, 2011
In the forrest
Would be nice with some kind of installation instructions or something, when trying to download the s2e.apk file i end up with a zip file, doesnt feel right, or is it?

FlashTec80

Aug 6, 2011
In the forrest
It worked better with google chrome, for some reason Internet explorer downloaded it as a zip file, so now i will give it a try. sorry for taking up your time :)

Ok installed it, really newbie question now, what does it do? I thought it would make use of the sdcard as an internal space but no numbers points at this. I'm completely new to the gio scene so have never used a similar app, please someone explain?

Last edited:

Krteq

Jan 2, 2013
THX, working great on Wayland's 4.2.1 BETA6 for ACE with ext4 sd-ext partition :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Simple2ext working on any android version.

Including
    Android 4.0
    Android 4.1
    Android 4.2
    Android 4.3
    Android 4.4

Here is the file itself

If you share this file, please give a link to an original thread
    UPDATE: New version compatible with Android 4.3 and 4.4
    Can you tell me how did you do?
    I'm one of the translators of S2E and I'm not good in Android App Dev (know nothing LOL) but if you want we can mod it from scratch. :D
    Who is the original developer to make s2e work???
    One more dev who pretends he made it possible http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2098841

Press the thanks button :)
    Sent from my Nexus

Me, cause,as you can see, I have released it on the 4th of January, and that guy did it 10 days later

And BTW I'm in his credits:)

well i have cwm 5.0.2.7 and i think it only creates ext2 not ext4?? and also i dunno a thing about partiotioning my sd card, any softwares or apps to do this? do i need a ram reader or sth?

You can use my TWRP or CWM 6 or MiniTool Partition Wizard for PC
    R: Working Simple2Ext for Android 4.2

Before moving anything, remove lost+found folder. It uses lots of space on sd-ext (fixes every sector for better performance with tune2fs -_-) but only on first boot.
    Remove with terminal or root explorer and you'll have missing space.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda app-developers app