Please help with At&t note 3....

Search This thread

Cheony81

Feb 13, 2013
hello At&t note 3 was rooted and was working fine and then update was pushed and now just stuck on samsung galaxy screen..can someone please help me thank you...can get to download mode but not into recovery...

Cheony81

Feb 13, 2013
oh ok so just donwload files and follow directions and i should be ok? it says to put a few files on sd card do i extraxt them first or just put to sd card

Last edited:

Cheony81

Feb 13, 2013
yea i am on windows 7...so i download these files.. MI9_fix.img.ext4, sec_csc.zip,rldv.zip,2400258.zip, says Put everything except for the system.img on your external SD card would this be ml9 fix? and the zip files i extract to computer and then the files in them transfer to sd card?

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
yea i am on windows 7...so i download these files.. MI9_fix.img.ext4, sec_csc.zip,rldv.zip,2400258.zip, says Put everything except for the system.img on your external SD card would this be ml9 fix? and the zip files i extract to computer and then the files in them transfer to sd card?

Dont extract csc.zip and the 2400258.zip just put them in ex sd. The rldv.zip too dont extract yet. And yes that would be the mi9 fix that the op edited to accept the rldv to get root. Dont forget to extract the odin files they should be in tar.md5.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
You should be good, just shout out if you encounter any problems.

Cheony81

Feb 13, 2013
ok got it to work it is running just confused on a lil part..stuck on rlvd zip part..Extract rldv.zip to the root of your internal sdcard (NOTE **my script removes Knox apps). Reboot, then once SuperSu installs, Reboot again. do i extract to computer first and transfer file or install zip to phone and do it in recovery?

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
ok got it to work it is running just confused on a lil part..stuck on rlvd zip part..Extract rldv.zip to the root of your internal sdcard (NOTE **my script removes Knox apps). Reboot, then once SuperSu installs, Reboot again. do i extract to computer first and transfer file or install zip to phone and do it in recovery?

Extract the rldv.zip to desktop, youll get two files. Copy those files to internal sd, not on folders. Reboot. Then when you see supersu in your app drawer you reboot again, you should see a custom padlock icon on boot.

Reactions: Cheony81

Top Liked Posts