Help with ROM memory (Android Revolution HD)

Search This thread

rasteck

Jan 11, 2011
Hi to all.
I have a problem with the ROM "Android Revolution HD 33.1.

The ROM is amazing, but I believe I do something wrong. I installed ROM and it works very well (in HTC One X). But the internal space (6,76GB total) is busy. I had only 1,4 gb free. And in the configuration of the phone, it tell me that 500mb are in apps and 4,82 in "other" stuff.

Anyone know why happen this? Because in the previous version of this ROM I had enough space, but in this version...

Maybe the reason are the tweaks installed? I installed most part of them, to improve perfomance.

Thanks a lot for the help :). And sorry for my english, I dont talk it very well.

Regards

rasteck

Jan 11, 2011
I also had this with stock rom. The "other" is the system i guess

Hi Angelo, thanks for respond me.

Really? Because I believe that other version of "Android Revolution" (version 17) take less space in memory than this. With version stock I dont remember, but sure that take a lot of memory too.
Maybe this is because instaling the ROM I put some tweaks, one of them have separate partitions to /home, etc.

Anyway you may have reason, and "other" is all the system.

Thanks a lot ;)

Angelo37

Nov 26, 2013
Amsterdam

Really? Because I believe that other version of "Android Revolution" (version 17) take less space in memory than this. With version stock I dont remember, but sure that take a lot of memory too.
Maybe this is because instaling the ROM I put some tweaks, one of them have separate partitions to /home, etc.

Thanks a lot ;)
:) im on ARHD too and i enabled all tweaks uploadfromtaptalk1409327398391.jpg

Reactions: rasteck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I also had this with stock rom. The "other" is the system i guess

Thanks a lot ;)
    :) im on ARHD too and i enabled all tweaks uploadfromtaptalk1409327398391.jpg