[APP] Solitaire Spider

Search This thread

Magnesus

Mar 7, 2011
Some small village
I'm an Solitaire Spider addict, so I wrote one for myself.

Here is market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=magory.solitairespiderhd

The app was only tested on Transformer and in emulator and it's my first application on this platform, so I'm a little worried if I didn't make some mistakes. On Xoom it should work without problems, though. :)
UNDO is under back button, to move cards you have to drag and drop (I considered other methods but that seemed most natural). It should work also on smaller tablets but I have to test it more.

All feedback appreciated.

tofelofogus

Jun 18, 2009
I'm an Solitaire Spider addict, so I wrote one for myself.

Here is market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=magory.solitairespiderhd

The app was only tested on Transformer and in emulator and it's my first application on this platform, so I'm a little worried if I didn't make some mistakes. On Xoom it should work without problems, though. :)
UNDO is under back button, to move cards you have to drag and drop (I considered other methods but that seemed most natural). It should work also on smaller tablets but I have to test it more.

All feedback appreciated.

This is a great game. However, after playing for a while when I restarted a game the cards started stacking behind each other not on top.

tofelofogus

Jun 18, 2009
Thanks for the information. I'll try to repeat this bug and fix it as soon as possible.

edit: I published a new version that should have this bug fixed - but it requires more testing.

Thanks, I'll be happy to test it.

Cheers

Just a another question. It doesn't affect gameplay but the pics next to the New Medium and New Hard games don't match the suites played. New Medium shows all 4 suites and New Hard shows only 2 suites.

Last edited:

tofelofogus

Jun 18, 2009

Cheers

Just a another question. It doesn't affect gameplay but the pics next to the New Medium and New Hard games don't match the suites played. New Medium shows all 4 suites and New Hard shows only 2 suites.

Also, are you able to disable the screen rotation or prevent the game resetting if you accidentally rotate the screen? Hope these suggestions are helpful.

Cheers

Reactions: LPHS

Magnesus

Mar 7, 2011
Some small village
Thanks for suggestions. I'll fix the bugs after weekend. Saving game state is in plans (and I have to do something with rotating screen, I forgot to test how it behaves then).

Magnesus

Mar 7, 2011
Some small village
I just got some bad notes for my games - it really hurts. I hope people would add a review with information why they gave one star. The only explanation I got on one game was "it doesn't work on my phone" with no crash report, and no information on what phone.
Well, the question is - what should I fix in the Solitaire to make it better? It doesn't work fine on small phones, but I don't think I could fix that without, well, writing a new one (this is designed with tablets in mind) - I also don't want to block such devices, because well, for some it might work... Or maybe I should block normal screens?

Magnesus

Mar 7, 2011
Some small village
What solitaires you like the best? I'm going to make a few others soon probably. :) Right now am working on Klondike, but don't know which are most popular... Aisle Riots maybe?

SuRG0

Feb 1, 2012
What solitaires you like the best? I'm going to make a few others soon probably. :) Right now am working on Klondike, but don't know which are most popular... Aisle Riots maybe?

If you are asking, I found this game called 40 thieves and would love a cleaner looking version of that. Thanks for asking

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers

Also, are you able to disable the screen rotation or prevent the game resetting if you accidentally rotate the screen? Hope these suggestions are helpful.

Cheers