Original Samsung Keyboard for All CM7 (by MacHacker)

Search This thread

aloneman5

Feb 2, 2012
Istanbul
samsung-galaxy-gio.jpg

pictures :)

seralp

Jan 18, 2012
What is your rom? Cm7 version? If you use new built may be not work. Because it is old.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk

Druidul

Mar 30, 2012
Autorotation problems on S5660 Gio keyboard!

I have an S5660Gieo bought march 2012,with Gingerbread 2.3.3 direectly from factory,i only rooted the phon with update.zip from xda forum.Simce yesterdy it s:p tjetoped doing Autorotate in the stock browser and also the keyboard wont Autorotate when i rotate the phone.Will this version of samsung keyboard restore the Autorotate capabilities?!Thanks.

voetbalremco

Inactive Recognized Developer
I have an S5660Gieo bought march 2012,with Gingerbread 2.3.3 direectly from factory,i only rooted the phon with update.zip from xda forum.Simce yesterdy it s:p tjetoped doing Autorotate in the stock browser and also the keyboard wont Autorotate when i rotate the phone.Will this version of samsung keyboard restore the Autorotate capabilities?!Thanks.

Go to settings - applications- manage- all - keyboard- wipe data

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

Reactions: Druidul

Druidul

Mar 30, 2012

Thanks but i discovered that whithout knowing i deactivated from the Settings -> Display the Auto-rotate screen, talk about rookie mistake:p, cause i got this phone just almoust a month ago.
But considering my version of GINGEERBREAD can i use this update for my keyboard?!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original Samsung keyboard for all CM7 :

İnstallions:
    1. download zip file to sd card
    2. open recovery
    3. select mounts and storage
    4. select mount /system
    5. come back
    6. select install from sd card
    7. select zip file and install
    8. reboot telephone.
    ok.

zip file :http://www.mediafire.com/?6trzopx4hmg86me

Thanks to MacHacker7 (androidmobil.net)

yes it's possible :)