DOWNLOAD_zps760efae7.png

THANKS_zps5b6a0de0.png

THANKS_LONG_zps094f2697.png

HIT_AND_QUIT_zpsde812f58.png

Last edited:

droid fetish

Jan 6, 2011
Perrysburg
Just when I get my phone fully setup you drop something else. here we go again! Back up, wipe and flash. see you on the other side! And thanks again.

droid fetish

Jan 6, 2011
Perrysburg
Sick, any chance you could invert the stock email app? I have literally tried all the ones that are out and they will not install. Thanks

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
So, I was finally able to flash and play with this. Been looking around all morning. No bugs or glitches! I only found one small themed part that was missed.
Because of the framework background being black on the top 1/2 of the screen, black letters won't show up. In the settings of messaging app is the only place I found this. Everywhere else it's white or gray. So, it's not a big deal. But if/when you put out a new rev, it's something you can change. I don't think that it warrants a new release just fot this. But that's just my opinion.
Thanks again for your work!
da9abygy.jpg

<Note3>

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Looks awesome bro. Im now on vzw Note 3....so im getting ready to make some goodies.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What up bro! man can't wait to see what goods you got in your bag of tricks! I know you got some dope stuff just itchin to be released! Your one of the reasons I started theming bro so I can't wait to see what you got in store.. If you need to use my base by all means there's no reason to invert everything from scratch. My lights out is a great base. But either way bro it's up to you

Reactions: blacknight1114

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
So, I was finally able to flash and play with this. Been looking around all morning. No bugs or glitches! I only found one small themed part that was missed.
Because of the framework background being black on the top 1/2 of the screen, black letters won't show up. In the settings of messaging app is the only place I found this. Everywhere else it's white or gray. So, it's not a big deal. But if/when you put out a new rev, it's something you can change. I don't think that it warrants a new release just fot this. But that's just my opinion.
Thanks again for your work!
da9abygy.jpg

<Note3>

Ya I did notice this as well... I will have to recompile and see or shall I say search for what xml I missed and fix it. Pain in the ass! But needs to be done. I hate the settings text in MMS it's always been a issue with me to find! Lol.

Reactions: LeftyGR

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Getting ready to release the final version of this theme gonna be called "END OF DAYS." It's gonna be a lot of work to bring it to this variant because most of the changes are xml so before I do I thought I'd throw this out there and see if there is any interest in it on your guys variant and if there is I will bring it over.

O2Seine

Feb 25, 2014
Hello, I found your wonderful theme, however I can not make it work I tell you I have a grade 3 route with custom rom bobcatrom evo 3.0 after installing your Theme My phone gets stuck on the boot logo can help you thx

INFRNL

Nov 12, 2012
I flashed this on top of my current rom without issue. Will try on fresh install too.

Awesome work, thanks so much!!!

Edit: is there a way too get more of the apps themed?

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
I flashed this on top of my current rom without issue. Will try on fresh install too.

Awesome work, thanks so much!!!

Edit: is there a way too get more of the apps themed?

Well I have actually updated this one but only for the tmobile variant but give me a few days and I'll push out a update with some more themed apks. What did you have in mind? Let me know and I'll find time to get it done. I'm glad that you like it tho!

INFRNL

Nov 12, 2012
Well I have actually updated this one but only for the tmobile variant but give me a few days and I'll push out a update with some more themed apks. What did you have in mind? Let me know and I'll find time to get it done. I'm glad that you like it tho!

Maybe I worded that a little wrong. I just meant themed for the app icons. You have a few of the main app icons themed. I am sure it is a lot of work. Maybe I should just look on the play store for icon packs that are similar.

One thing that would definitely be nice is if you could theme the toggles to match. I downloaded something that kind of works/matches, but its still not the same.

I have been messing around with 5 different roms and various things for this verizon phone. gave my t-mobile note 3 to my son. Been busy so I have not checked everything out with your theme.

I am really happy with how you themed the messenger and phone, Its awesome:good:
I honestly do not use a lot of apps. Mainly: phone, messaging, internet, calculator. Main concern was icons, sorry for any confusion.

A themed calculator would be sweet now that I think of it, but not an issue.
I think themed toggles and icon pack is mainly what I am currently after. Definitely appreciate you responding back. Keep up the great work!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Getting ready to release the final version of this theme gonna be called "END OF DAYS." It's gonna be a lot of work to bring it to this variant because most of the changes are xml so before I do I thought I'd throw this out there and see if there is any interest in it on your guys variant and if there is I will bring it over.
    SUPPORT_SICK_zps573fd0fb.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_RED_BANNER_zps09851354.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLUE_BANNER_zpscbe6d869.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_YELLOW_BANNER_zpsfd239e67.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_PURPLE_BANNER_zpsd9b0cc3a.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_GREEN_BANNER_zps900e7264.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLK_WHT_BANNER_zps026c3166.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I tried it on kk but got all kinds of fcs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yes this theme was made a while back for 4.3. I will try and come out with a 4.4 update if I can find the time to invert all the required apks. Or maybe I got a friend over on your variant that has inverted apks that he will let me use so that I don't have to reinvert them all again and I can just make small hex changes. I am on the tmobile varient. I have 2 new themes I am about to release that I would also release over here if again I can find the time to invert all the required apks.
    i can look into that... i will see whats up toniught

Sweet!!!!!