[Q] Stuck in Safe mode -_-

Search This thread

taha_elfeituri

Aug 27, 2012
Benghazi, LY
Hey guys :D
So my friend's got a Note 2 that ran out of charge, plugged in charge, BAM! safe mode :/
rebooted, safe mode.
removed the battery and pressed the power button for about a minute, safe mode.
the volume keys are messed up; like the volume up key works when it's booted into safe mode, but not when it's off to get into recovery. while the volume down button works when it's off to get into the download mode warning, but doesnt work when booted into safe mode.

bottom line : stuck in safe mode, weird volume key mapping. no cover or screen protector.
please help & thanks :D

EDIT : played with it a little more, now i'm stuck in a bootloop, with no access to recovery nor download mode.

Last edited:

SAMPPLE

Jun 8, 2014
Bucharest
Asus ROG Phone 6 / 6 Pro
So my friend's got a Note 2 that ran out of charge, plugged in charge, BAM! safe mode :/
rebooted, safe mode.
the volume keys are messed up; like the volume up key works when it's booted into safe mode, but not when it's off to get into recovery. while the volume down button works when it's off to get into the download mode warning, but doesnt work when booted into safe mode.

bottom line : stuck in safe mode, weird volume key mapping. no cover or screen protector.

Try with the old method Go to setting and press factory reset maybe this will help you :) and if don't work try by reflashing your current version of android :)

Reactions: taha_elfeituri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rebooted, safe mode.

Try with the old method Go to setting and press factory reset maybe this will help you :) and if don't work try by reflashing your current version of android :)