[Application] RGB565Converter v0.3c two way RGB565<->image converter

Search This thread

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
No. In the RGB565Convertor_v0.3c.rar archive, there should be these files. You have to unpack it somewhere.

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
Ur welcome. Anyway guys, I've ended developing of that tool. It will be in Android Manager application which I'm developing right now. More info about that aplication will be there with first beta version so...wait for it guys :)

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
Yes there will be Linux and Mac port of this tool. I mean I stopped developing new features (because they will be included in another app). I need to get Mono on my uBuntu and port RGBConvertor over Linux and Mac :)

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
Come on. Have you unpacked the rar file? Do you have \Tools directory with \fastboot.exe there? Try to copy it into C:\SomeName . Maybe it's because of long path. And what OS you have. I mean what version of Windows?

herbjr

Aug 22, 2008
Baltimore
www.dubose-design.net
Thanks. I think it may be my phone or something because when i try to do it the manual way via CMD and Fastboot, the CMD line just sits at <waiting for device> and idk why. It sits there for some time too. I dont know if its suppose to take time or what but it does and I have to stop it manually.

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
That seems to be your problem. You have to install drivers for fastboot. What SPL you have?

And by the way guys, if you can, please donate (link in my signature). I will really appreciate it ;)

herbjr

Aug 22, 2008
Baltimore
www.dubose-design.net
That seems to be your problem. You have to install drivers for fastboot. What SPL you have?

And by the way guys, if you can, please donate (link in my signature). I will really appreciate it ;)

I think they are installed. In the device manager it list ADB Interface. Unless they are the drivers for ADB and not both of them. SPL - 1.33.2005

Last edited:

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
I think that's because the new SPL. It seems to cut off splash2 and have only splash1. But it's strange that the application doesnt work.

DeToX-cz

May 10, 2008
Breclav
It's written in C#.NET. This one requires .NET Framework 2.0 which is kinda old (but many people have it). The Android Manager app will be in C# too but built by newer technology, not Win Forms like RGBConvertor but in WPF which is something like HTML (XAML). But it needs .NET Framework 3.5SP1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. I've done with this little application for converting Images to RGB565 and back from RGB565 to png, gif, jpg etc.

EDIT: Version 0.3 is out. Added direct splash1 flash feature and "strange-bug" fixed (at least I hope it is).

Get it here http://www.mediafire.com/?yroknozmkj2
    2rgb565.png
    2image.png

Thanks to Koush. The idea of this application is based on his source codes (and application of course).

TO-DO in next versions:
    - add Icon (anyone interested in creating one?)
    - add more output formats (in RGB565 to Image convertion)
    - rewrite for Linux & Mac (into Mono)
    - add feature to select from which device screen shot will be taken (if there are more than one)
    - add ability to backup splash1
    - multi-language support
    - list of PixelFormats and you can choose (for devices with other BPP-s (like oPhone))

There is two files, "RGB565Convertor.exe" and "librgb565.dll".
    First one is just the main window with UI. Opening and Converting is in this library so you can use it in your application if you want. Mine is written in C#.

I will release full source codes soon (when I will get changes done and full comments ;)