this is what it says

Attachments

• _temp.jpg
    _temp.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 228

lungtung

Dec 4, 2006
Hi All,
I also got this problem with my Galaxy Tab P1000, I did try to recovery the dbdata as people said but didn't work with my GT.
So far, my GT can run both downloading mode and recovery mode, can install rom from SD card, but after install system cannot boot (it hang at the Galaxy Tab Logo screen).
If I flash the new rom by Odin 1.7, I got failed when odin load modem file and then my GT got the computer and phone with exclamation mark in the middle.

Any one have any idea for my problem? Many thanks

mccm

Jan 8, 2006
Hi All,
I also got this problem with my Galaxy Tab P1000, I did try to recovery the dbdata as people said but didn't work with my GT.
So far, my GT can run both downloading mode and recovery mode, can install rom from SD card, but after install system cannot boot (it hang at the Galaxy Tab Logo screen).
If I flash the new rom by Odin 1.7, I got failed when odin load modem file and then my GT got the computer and phone with exclamation mark in the middle.

Any one have any idea for my problem? Many thanks

seen to be hardware problems.

crayo

Apr 7, 2012
Hi All,

Looks like your internal sdcard is corrupted, as well as mine. I found a half solution of this problem, I installed MIUI firmware through external sdcard and made two partitions on my sdcard (1.fat32 and 2.ext4(linux)). The system see only ext4 as internal memory, sdcard is unavailable. So I can download and use only small aplications that don't require sdcard. But I can't deal with apps, that asks for sdcard. Now I am working on how to make the system see sdcard. Maybe there is a way to fix my internal sd, but I didn't find it yet.

kirpeace

Dec 26, 2010
the dbdata file is corrupted.

1) download this file

http://forum.xda-dev...98&d=1290261479

2) extract it

3) use Odin to flash it under the PDA option
-make sure repartition is UNCHECKED
-do not select any pit file
-leave everything else the same

thank you it got me out of bootloop from mobile odin and odin in pc flash my file which i downloaded using CheckFus Downloader did not have dbdata but now kies does not detect my current firmware.

Last edited:

tjh196

May 28, 2012
Tuscaloosa
Sort of the same problem

I have the same issue with getting stuck at the galazy tab screen. This only happens if I turn off and then turn device back on. If I choose reboot it will reboot fine. When it gets stuck I press power and vol up until I get the CWM screen. I then select reboot and it will start up fine. For some reason it will not load up if it is powered off and then powered back on. It started when I tried to install clockwork mod recovery through odin. I think the first file that I flashed was corrupt. I did get CWM installed but I have this problem. I installed a new ROM and still have this issue. Is this also a corrupt bootloader file? I'm new to this rooting and flashing thing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh this is a new tab GT-P3113 Wifi only running Tab2LiteRCI ROM

Last edited:

abol3z

Aug 26, 2011
I have the same problem I tried to fix dbdata file but when i click start in Odin3 I got in message box "setup connection" then I wait about 15 minute but nothing happend.
did anyone have the same problem

Last edited:

abstrusius

Dec 19, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
Thank you!

My GT-P1000L (Brazil) was stuck on the Samsung logo too. Your instructions solved my problem. My firmware version is 2.3.6.
Thank you so much!.

the dbdata file is corrupted.

1) download this file

http://forum.xda-dev...98&d=1290261479

2) extract it

3) use Odin to flash it under the PDA option
-make sure repartition is UNCHECKED
-do not select any pit file
-leave everything else the same

Top Liked Posts