[Q] Ever seen a battery instantly discharge!?

Search This thread

doncaruana

Jan 17, 2011
My phone was charged to about 70% and I dropped it. It had to restart and when it came back up it said I needed to charge the battery. It shut down shortly afterward and said it's at 1%. I had the gray icon for a bit after plugging in the charger, but it went away. I'm up to 7% now (using battery monitor widget which I just installed for percentages).

Has anyone ever seen this behavior? Where the battery is instantly discharged???

Last edited:

Jizzylax

Oct 19, 2010
What ROM are you using? Have you tried recalibrating battery stats?

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

Jizzylax

Oct 19, 2010
I always thought that stat(istic)s were a view or description of a collection of data or of events that had occured.

I understand what it means to recalibrate a meter, but I do not understand how one recalibrates statistics.

LMFAO I'm glad I've been drinking.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

jpradley

Jul 6, 2010
New York
I'm delighted you've been drinking, I too have started the cocktail hour, but I'm not groking what you're LYFAO about.

EVoorhees

Jul 28, 2012
New Jersey
That's just what its called, but you should try it. Maybe when you dropped your phone it broke something in the battery.

Sent from my vivow using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a wire in the battery came loose. I know it isn't a wire. I am just saying my two-cents before I pass out.

Sent from my vivow using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried recalibrating battery stats?
    I always thought that stat(istic)s were a view or description of a collection of data or of events that had occured.

I understand what it means to recalibrate a meter, but I do not understand how one recalibrates statistics.