rooting problem

Search This thread

tierney18

Sep 26, 2013
Hi i have a problem rooting after i flashed back to stock with kbz, has anyone had this problem that can help.
Ive tried most of the ways i could find on the forums, in desperate need to root because stock is so laggy and uses loads of ram
Thanks

balloon27

May 4, 2013
Groningen
Try the All-in-One tool and give us a step by step review of what you're doing. Make sure you have the latest drivers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

DeathNotice

Sep 23, 2013
Try to root ur fon via unlockroot get this app frm www.unlockroot com. Once u installed it connect ur fon to pc via usb bt b4 connecting make sure that u hv enabled USB debugging and let ur phone drivers install......then open the app it will detect ur phone select Root button given beside and u r done. :D

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Try to root ur fon via unlockroot get this app frm www.unlockroot com. Once u installed it connect ur fon to pc via usb bt b4 connecting make sure that u hv enabled USB debugging and let ur phone drivers install......then open the app it will detect ur phone select Root button given beside and u r done. :D

I'm not sure if you're just posting commercial spam or not, but...

a) Our device isn't listed as compatible
b) Why the f**k would anyone PAY to unlock their device? Serioulsy :eek:

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
There is a free version available of that app. First u shuld see that before posting this comment.....

That doesn't change the facts that...

Our device is not listed as compatible
There are plenty of tutorials on here which work perfectly - if they aren't working for the OP then he is doing something wrong and a different software isnt likely to change that
You seem to promote that website in far too many posts to not be connected with them in some way

As @balloon27 suggested to the OP, try the All-in-One tool and post more information so that people can actually try to help ;)

Reactions: balloon27

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a free version available of that app. First u shuld see that before posting this comment.....

That doesn't change the facts that...

Our device is not listed as compatible
    There are plenty of tutorials on here which work perfectly - if they aren't working for the OP then he is doing something wrong and a different software isnt likely to change that
    You seem to promote that website in far too many posts to not be connected with them in some way

As @balloon27 suggested to the OP, try the All-in-One tool and post more information so that people can actually try to help ;)