[Q] Bootloop after StockRom flashing

Search This thread

Gh3ttoKiLL4

Mar 31, 2012
Duisburg
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Heyo everyone

I'm coming from cm10.1 and now i wanted to go back to stock.
so I've downloaded I9105PXXAMC2 from samfirmware.com
unfortunately after flashing via odin i got bootloop
i've tried to wipe from android recovery but then there's only a red triangle
is there any solution?

it's almost impossible for me to download another firmware because my internet speed sucks so massive

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Heyo everyone

is there any solution?

it's almost impossible for me to download another firmware because my internet speed sucks so massive

Install CWM with odin and wipe your data cache and dalvik cache from there then it will boot up fine

Reactions: supersincero

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
Install CWM with odin and wipe your data cache and dalvik cache from there then it will boot up fine

I think installing clockworkmod for wiping isn't an option. The op flashed stock Rom probably because he wants his warranty back

Installing clockworkmod again would void it again. If the stock Rom you downloaded is the one you had before rooting, then try flashing it again. If it's not, then download your originally out of box stock Rom and flash it with Odin.

Like...the same baseband version as the one you had before any modification of your system

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda premium

Reactions: beegee

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I think installing clockworkmod for wiping isn't an option. The op flashed stock Rom probably because he wants his warranty back

Installing clockworkmod again would void it again. If the stock Rom you downloaded is the one you had before rooting, then try flashing it again. If it's not, then download your originally out of box stock Rom and flash it with Odin.

Like...the same baseband version as the one you had before any modification of your system

You need to wipe it otherwise it won't boot up and if you had cm10.1 you must wipe your internal sd card to

if you install cyanogenmod and you odin back to stock rom the stock rom will simply not boot if no wipe was done!!!

Reactions: beegee

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
You need to wipe it otherwise it won't boot up and if you had cm10.1 you must wipe your internal sd card to

if you install cyanogenmod and you odin back to stock rom the stock rom will simply not boot if no wipe was done!!!

I thought flashing through Odin already wipes..

So if I want to Odin back. With the clockworkmod, I first wipe, then flash stock. Right?

borsiknet

Jun 8, 2012
Eilat
Did you wipe before flashing via Odin?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
That's a question too... How to do wipe, if all I have is official bootloader, with debugging OFF, and loop / stuck on SUMSUNG logo?
(I don't care of any kind of warranty, just want to boot up this brick with ANY ROM!)

Last edited:

borsiknet

Jun 8, 2012
Eilat
After almost two weeks of seeking for solutions all over internet, the problem was solved. First of all there are no way to root without debuging off via odin o any other tool. All what you have, is just to look for your original firmware of the phone, and it supposed to be four file package.
Looks like:
FULL_CSC_I9105PXXAMC2_I9105POXAAMC1_I9105PXXAMC1_DBT.tar.md5
FULL_MODEM_I9105PXXAMC2_I9105POXAAMC1_I9105PXXAMC1_DBT.tar.md5
FULL_PDA_I9105PXXAMC2_I9105POXAAMC1_I9105PXXAMC1_DBT.tar.md5
s2ve.pit
In this case it was german phone so files end with DBT.
CSC - as CSC
MODEM - as CP or PHONE
PDA - as AP or PDA
and pit file for re-partition.
The name of whole package is GT-I9105P-DBT-I9105PXXAMC2_Service-Firmware.zip
For those asking for delete dalvik/cache/factory reset, the solution is - RE-PARTITION!
I used also option Nand Erase All, just to be sure I delete everything.
All other operations goes as usual in Odin.
I can't post links here, bat me mercy on those looking for solution for days and weeks long.
So here is link that I found on some forum that leading to (thanx Goshhhh!!!) to Google docs, so download was just 5 min. long.
Here is German (DBT) package, and some other usefull links. Use G. translator to understand.
h t t p : / / galaxysclub.ru/obzor-osnovnyh-funkcij-obsuzhdenie-i-reshenie-problem/2111-pomogite-s-i9105-proshivki-dlya-i9105 . html
Just remove spaces, where needed. This is a Russian forum. Respect and thousand thanx to Сергей, author of usefull post with links provided, once again THANX a lot, Sergej!

Last edited:

jaskof1

Aug 19, 2012
After almost two weeks of seeking for solutions all over internet, the problem was solved. First of all there are no way to root without debuging off via odin o any other tool. All what you have, is just to look for your original firmware of the phone, and it supposed to be four file package.
Looks like:
s2ve.pit
CSC - as CSC
MODEM - as CP or PHONE
PDA - as AP or PDA
For those asking for delete dalvik/cache/factory reset, the solution is - RE-PARTITION!
I can't post links here, bat me mercy on those looking for solution for days and weeks long.
So here is link that I found on some forum that leading to (thanx Goshhhh!!!) to Google docs, so download was just 5 min. long.
Here is German (DBT) package, and some other usefull links. Use G. translator to understand.
h t t p : / / galaxysclub.ru/obzor-osnovnyh-funkcij-obsuzhdenie-i-reshenie-problem/2111-pomogite-s-i9105-proshivki-dlya-i9105 . html
Just remove spaces, where needed. This is a Russian forum. Respect and thousand thanx to Сергей, author of usefull post with links provided, once again THANX a lot, Sergej!

If anyone have problem with bootloop when flash original rom, solution is simple. Just go to recovery. Samsung has stock recovery. Wipe data/factory reset and reboot phone. Thats all :). PS to go to recovery turn off phone. Wait 3 seconds. hold home buton, volume up and power buton in same tame.

borsiknet

Jun 8, 2012
Eilat
If anyone have problem with bootloop when flash original rom, solution is simple. Just go to recovery. Samsung has stock recovery. Wipe data/factory reset and reboot phone. Thats all :). PS to go to recovery turn off phone. Wait 3 seconds. hold home buton, volume up and power buton in same tame.
That was a problem, loops after flashing with Odin.

Silversniper

Nov 20, 2011
Linz

Well this worked for me just fine :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like:
    s2ve.pit
    CSC - as CSC
    MODEM - as CP or PHONE
    PDA - as AP or PDA

Heyo everyone

is there any solution?

Can you reach download mode?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, I'm trying all original firmware from sammobile, that appropriate to this model. Sometimes it geting custom BIN, and bootloader taking it back to samsung official.