How to fix default keyboard and date time issue on CROMi-X 5.3 with Hunds 3.4.3 ET?

Search This thread

smokenmirraz

Nov 7, 2013
Have a couple of issues:

1) Can't change date time to use local GMT+11. It always changes back to GMT+0.
2) Can't change default keyboard type to Swiftkey. It always defaults to Asus keyboard.

Tried rebooting a few times. Tried running "Fix permissions" in TWRP advanced setttings. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Swiftkey.

Any ideas?

LetMeKnow

Jun 17, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Have a couple of issues:

1) Can't change date time to use local GMT+11. It always changes back to GMT+0.
2) Can't change default keyboard type to Swiftkey. It always defaults to Asus keyboard.

Tried rebooting a few times. Tried running "Fix permissions" in TWRP advanced setttings. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Swiftkey.

Any ideas?

There were a few times that I had the same issue with time setting in the past. Did you do a clean installation or format your data partition when you installed Cromi 5.3? I did not find out what was the root cause but with a clean installation would solve my issue..Good luck...:fingers-crossed:

I did not have problem when I was using Swiftkey. So I can not help you out, sorry...

smokenmirraz

Nov 7, 2013
Did a fresh install today with CROMi-X 5.3 and _that 10.6.1.14.8 Modded Stock Kernel. All previous problems fixed.