NFC libs for use in AOSP or CM rom 4 ISIS

Search This thread

ddarvish

Dec 20, 2009
I want isis mobile wallet on CM11 and the proper nfc libs are not included thus isis will not install. can someone create a flashable zip of the files needed?

thanks

Dick Ripple

Jul 24, 2010
Memphis
I know you asked for Isis but what's wrong with Google Wallet? It works with any credit card not just the few Isis supports.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

ddarvish

Dec 20, 2009
OP this....and please read the Forum Rules on posting.

I believe that my Post Falls with in development not troubleshooting as I'm looking for a developer to develop a package package incorporate the proper NFC library. Notice that I didn't ask why my NFC was not working which is an absolutely a troubleshooting question. If you feel like this is posted in correctly I suggest you go re read the definition of development and then re read the forum rules yourself

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I believe that my Post Falls with in development not troubleshooting as I'm looking for a developer to develop a package package incorporate the proper NFC library. Notice that I didn't ask why my NFC was not working which is an absolutely a troubleshooting question. If you feel like this is posted in correctly I suggest you go re read the definition of development and then re read the forum rules yourself

Looks like a question, must be a question. But thanks for your input.

Edit: and let me help you on those Rules:

General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.

Judgment via the " Lawgiver "

Last edited: