[ROM] BAMF Rezound ICS v2.1 Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City
Okay so while listening to some music on my internal sd card my phone decided to freeze so I did a battery pull now I can't play any of my music on my internal sd

Edit nvm they're showing up now

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Last edited:

mikdiamon

Apr 10, 2011
Phoenix
Epic. Stellar. Awesome and most definitely worth the wait! Great work as always!

I did notice that once you hide or reorder anything in quick settings the BAMF Settings and Wireless ADB get hidden too.

Not a big deal since I don't even know what wireless adb is (tho I like to imagine it will allow me to control my phone via Jedi mind tricks) but I thought I would give you a heads up.

Thanks again man you obviously put a ton of work in this and I think it's incredible!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Last edited:

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
Does this rom go on the Internal SD Card or the External SD Card? And is CWM highly reliable as Amon Ra Recovery?

EDIT: Also so i just flash the PH98IMGnewfirmpeople.zip after i flash the Rom? I am on the New RUU Leak and unlocked?

Last edited:

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Does this rom go on the Internal SD Card or the External SD Card? And is CWM highly reliable as Amon Ra Recovery?

EDIT: Also so i just flash the PH98IMGnewfirmpeople.zip after i flash the Rom? I am on the New RUU Leak and unlocked?

Rom goes on the external SD card, Use Amon Ra with the Rezound. CWM seems to have issues for some people and you don't want to find out your recovery is boinked when you need it the most :eek:
Yes, flash the PH98IMG after the rom. I haven't downloaded this yet, but if that is really the name of the zip it needs to be renamed PH98IMG.zip before flashing and remember it is flashed in Hboot not recovery.

stoffelck

Aug 30, 2010
browser

Anyone else have slow unresponsive stock browser since leak? I didn't notice it with stock but have with the two custom Roma put out.

Won't zoom in for a coupme seconds. Double tap does nothing.

Just slow?

ericsignals

Sep 30, 2010
Buffalo
Does this Rom set the mainver back so its easy to go back to GB? I know Scotts does...didn't see anything in Op about it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

mp3sum

Dec 14, 2008
Does this Rom set the mainver back so its easy to go back to GB? I know Scotts does...didn't see anything in Op about it.

Also wondering this. And a HUGE THANKS to Joel and Co for hammering out this initial release. Looking forward to reporting bugs and a pristine 1.1 :)

jm700wx

Sep 22, 2008
Rhode Island
Joel, been running this all morning and so far everything is great. Thank you for all the time you put into this rom. I know the community appreciates it. Get some rest!

blestsol

Jul 24, 2010
Baltimore
Well im the first to have effed something up sadly... Flashed it but didnt put the ph98img.zip in my root(forgot)3. so when I went to install the rom everything went smooth except the ph98 didnt flash. Now when i boot up it tells me no sd. which is odd because i know i have an sd. Wont let me save anything from the internet either o_O

Trying to figure out how to fix this mess. And It wont usb mount to the computer, charge only.

Edit: When In CWM I can access the internal SD card. Just no where else.
Edit 2: So I mounted my sd through CWM and now i can access it. I dropped the PH98.IMG on the external sd card and fastboot doesnt recognize it still.

Last edited:

Poolman1

Jan 16, 2012
Great Job on this! I have a problem with opening my text message, "Unfortunately, the process com.android.mms has stopped". Any ideas as to what cause's this?

jm700wx

Sep 22, 2008
Rhode Island
Well im the first to have effed something up sadly... Flashed it but didnt put the ph98img.zip in my root(forgot)3. so when I went to install the rom everything went smooth except the ph98 didnt flash. Now when i boot up it tells me no sd. which is odd because i know i have an sd. Wont let me save anything from the internet either o_O

Trying to figure out how to fix this mess. And It wont usb mount to the computer, charge only.

Edit: When In CWM I can access the internal SD card. Just no where else.
Edit 2: So I mounted my sd through CWM and now i can access it. I dropped the PH98.IMG on the external sd card and fastboot doesnt recognize it still.

Try to rename it to PH98IMG.zip versus PH98.IMG also make sure you are using the right one. Joel posted one for people on the new firmware and one for folks on the old gingerbread firmware. You also need to flash the patch for old firmware. It is in the fixes section of the downloads. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

champdr0id

Sep 21, 2010
Du Bois, PA
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
So, not to sound like a noob, and yes I'm being lazy by not upgrading to the new base, but the flash order goes: rom (recovery), patch (recovery), ph98img (fastboot)? Just wanting to make sure before I flash this tonight. Thanks in advance :)

blestsol

Jul 24, 2010
Baltimore
Try to rename it to PH98IMG.zip versus PH98.IMG also make sure you are using the right one. Joel posted one for people on the new firmware and one for folks on the old gingerbread firmware. You also need to flash the patch for old firmware. It is in the fixes section of the downloads. Hope this helps.

Yeah that was a typo on my part. I named it the way you suggested from the start, Just didnt work.
Im also using from old firmware patch. Just not recognizing my PH98IMG

Last edited:

MARKREIF

Apr 25, 2010
Orange County NY
Hey I'm updating to 3.11.605.22 using Scotts instructions and using Hasoons all in one kit...... Once I'm done what will I need to include as part of this flash outside of the ROM itself?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    joel111.gif

THE GOODS

• Sense 3.6
    • Overscroll Glow
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Extra Quicksettings
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Debloated
    • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
    • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
    • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

CHANGELOG V3.0 Official:

• Tweaks Tons of them..
    • Updated to latest leak.
    almost 15 hours working on this........but when its ready u guys will love it :)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...its ok run to the mods because people are being mean to you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i didnt run to the mods i can close my own thread :) wanna see?
    I love the changelog complaints keep em coming..just rember I do this for free I can stop whenever I want :)