Hmmm Not sure why UOT Kitchen is not working for me anymore...

Search This thread

Hand76

Jul 1, 2010
Long Island N.Y.
I am on Wilstangs ota gingerbread sense mod and have a UOT Kitchen file that has worked for me many times before. Now I recently just created a new nandroid of the same rom and for some reason the UOT Kitchen (changing the battery mod and notification pulldown) no longer works. Weird...

I have tried clearing cache and davlik but what keeps happening is when I boot up my notification pulldown is completly gone. (Wasn't like this before) Even just tried to make a brand new UOT file and the same thing keep happening.

I can restore my nandroid and get my pulldown working again but can't alter it with the kitchen...

Hero

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 15, 2010
Hidden Hills
I am on Wilstangs ota gingerbread sense mod and have a UOT Kitchen file that has worked for me many times before. Now I recently just created a new nandroid of the same rom and for some reason the UOT Kitchen (changing the battery mod and notification pulldown) no longer works. Weird...

I have tried clearing cache and davlik but what keeps happening is when I boot up my notification pulldown is completly gone. (Wasn't like this before) Even just tried to make a brand new UOT file and the same thing keep happening.

I can restore my nandroid and get my pulldown working again but can't alter it with the kitchen...

Before installing the mod from UOT, mount /system and /data in CWM

Hand76

Jul 1, 2010
Long Island N.Y.
Before installing the mod from UOT, mount /system and /data in CWM

I tried doing this but only after the problem had already occured. In a little bit I will restore the rom and try that first. Thanks man. Will let you know in a bit.

[Edit] And...It still didn't work. :( Really weird.

I removed a few more internal apps since I last installed this UOT Kitchen file. VZW Backup asst, Field Trail, GSD, VPN_Services, and ummmm HTML_Viewer. But I don't think removing those .apks would have any effect on this. I just can't explain why this once worked and no longer does on the same exact rom...

Last edited:

godsmacked4653

Apr 25, 2010
Upload the UOT mod to dropbox and we can look at it.
It could be a problem with your updater script or something simple like that.

Hand76

Jul 1, 2010
Long Island N.Y.
Well I just reloaded an earlier nandroid of the same rom, loaded the UOT file, and just updated the rom to where I was just at.

So I had to go the long way around but I got it there. :) Still dont know what was uninstalng my Status Bar each time before.