amazing deal on extended battery (brand new!)

Search This thread

PhxkinMassacre

Dec 4, 2010
Lemont
anyone have the anker 1700? i might pick one up but if its not gonna give much over the stock battery i dont really want to put down the $ even if its only $15 on amazon haha

so how much gain are you getting over stock with it?

PhxkinMassacre

Dec 4, 2010
Lemont
I don't see how double is possible since its only like 1/6th % bigger than stock... but whatevs ill look into it anyway :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

alxrock

Aug 17, 2010
Tampa
That's good how long do you get on it?

sent from my EVO swagger

With low-moderate use I can get about a 24 hours on my regular battery, with the extended I usually get around 42 hours. I don't use my extended battery very often though, since I like to keep my phone as thin as possible. I only use the extended battery while traveling for work.

Last edited:

Pivo187

Apr 12, 2011
PhxkinMassacre: I recently bought the anker 1700 batt. It actually comes with 2X 1700 & a wall charger for 21 bux only..you can use on just about any battery! It took me a bit to pull the trigger but the anker batteries def have more juice than the stock one. My stock one is as old as my phone ( I got it when the evo first came out) I had to do multiple chargers through the day to not lose out on batt life. I just got them so I will continue to do sum more tests. The wall charger is very handy..

Shckr57

Aug 1, 2010
just bought 2 3500 extended batteries for 6$ each off amazon. got them in the other day so i will be testing them out to see how well they do. i can get up to 48 hours off the 1500 if i dont use my phone much.

rubber guard

Aug 22, 2010
Austin
whats the largest battery you can fit in the stock battery door? someone above said 2400mAH i think via Anker, but i cant find anything