Search This thread

ClarkOwen

Oct 5, 2013
as far as I know they are similar with minor differences
most of the roms work on both
so this should work too
i dont have an sl to try it
and it should not damage the phone since they have same cpu and gpu
How do I flash roms to my XS? Do I have to flash boot.img with fastboot?
Do I have to flash a custom recovery? CWM or TWRP?

Meshe

Dec 25, 2010
US
When ever I try to install CM11 it tells me that the system is LT26ii, and that this is done for LT26i, nozomi.

I tried flashing the boog.img but using the middle option to flash just stays at "Will be flashing system" and does nothing, if I use Doomloards flash it says device is not root, which I have already rooted.

any ideas?

darknessmc

Jul 30, 2013
Sony Xperia Z2
Redmi Note 9 Pro
When ever I try to install CM11 it tells me that the system is LT26ii, and that this is done for LT26i, nozomi.

I tried flashing the boog.img but using the middle option to flash just stays at "Will be flashing system" and does nothing, if I use Doomloards flash it says device is not root, which I have already rooted.

any ideas?

you must have unlocked bootloader. and flash boot.img with fastboot then flash the rom

Last edited:
Reactions: Meshe

Meshe

Dec 25, 2010
US
as far as I know they are similar with minor differences
most of the roms work on both
so this should work too
i dont have an sl to try it
and it should not damage the phone since they have same cpu and gpu

To clarify SL has a new and faster CPU, same GPU and new bluetooth ;)

you must have unlocked bootloader. and flash boot.img with fastboot then flash the rom

Thanks that work, but now I'm stock in bootloop in cm11, I haven't been able to finish up the booting so I can then install the rom.

Ideas?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Thanks that work, but now I'm stock in bootloop in cm11, I haven't been able to finish up the booting so I can then install the rom.

Ideas?

So I tried to reinstall CM11, and noticed that /data was unable to mount, is this okay?

cities516

Dec 19, 2012
Taipei
Is the developer still working on this project? Because it's quite buggy.

The status bar is lag as hell, the wallpaper has glitch, and the transition animation is not smooth.
And the lockscreen is not functioning well: no animations, just swipe with no effects and then the screen unlocks.

Any solutions for that? Thanks!

Last edited:

Saeedblack

Nov 5, 2011
Kermanshah
this rom is nice but like as other cyanogen base roms have a big problem :

after some hours past of boot ,all applications start to have force close one after the other that's continue until you reboot phone again (you don't open any application and all of that have unregular force close)

I see this problem on crdroid and mokee that use cyanogen as base that cause I install carbon rom because it's an aosp base rom and haven't this problem

i think it's for low RAM because after boot you don't see it.

xdajhonatan

Feb 3, 2015
Good Rom

:crying::crying::crying::crying:Link Down :crying::crying::crying::crying:
Help me Please ,Thanks :rolleyes::angel: aunque sea un poco tarde :V

Top Liked Posts