[ROM] TheOfficial Rogers (dream/magic-EBI0/EBI1) - [2/24/2010]- v2.0.2

Search This thread

nabzilla1990

Feb 11, 2009
i must say this rogers build is extremely fast love it just wish it had the power widget from cyan but i know thats impossible one thing though the rogers apps are on here still also have you thought about adding a theme template more specifically a template with white text that would be really cool lovin this build one thing i really like is the mail app

bfikkert

Sep 7, 2009
Rotterdam
Thx for quick reactie. Rom runs verry fast and stable.

I have one issue. No APN's in the list after install.
Is there a way to put a big apn list all in once and not have to do this all by hand.
I travel a lot in europe so I need lots off APN's

I will donate. Keep up the good work.
Thkx.

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
Thx for quick reactie. Rom runs verry fast and stable.

I have one issue. No APN's in the list after install.
Is there a way to put a big apn list all in once and not have to do this all by hand.
I travel a lot in europe so I need lots off APN's

I will donate. Keep up the good work.
Thkx.

Yup,

I'm releasing v1.7.3 today. Which will have a much bigger APN list in it. My apologies for that, as whats in there is the default rogers junk. So look for v1.7.3 in the couple hours.

~enom~

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
v1.7.3 released

I can PM you a script I wrote to remove these if they are still there in 1.7.3. :)

For now, I'm leaving the annoying Rogers store apps. They are easily removed.

v1.7.3 POSTED.

- Updated APN List
- Added more Language support

Thanks to KB7SQI for helpin out.

~enom~

wdelisi

Jul 12, 2007
GREAT rom enomther!! Super fast and STABLE!! I have been NEEDING Exchange Calendar sync, and now I have it in an auto running a2sd rom. Perfect! Thanks!

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
GREAT rom enomther!! Super fast and STABLE!! I have been NEEDING Exchange Calendar sync, and now I have it in an auto running a2sd rom. Perfect! Thanks!

Welcome, thanks for the feedback.

so if i want to manual remover the roger icons from the phone do i use this comaand in adb

adb shell rm -r

or should i shut up and leave it to the professionals

Hi sleepymonk,

lol@profressionals comment! That's funny.

You can do it in the TerminalApp, open it up and enter the following commands ...

Code:
su
rwsystem
rm /system/app/Rogers*
rosystem
exit
exit

That should do it. You may need to reboot afterwards.

~enom~

jmonty10

May 15, 2007
I like the ROM. Very smooth. Is anyone else having a problem sending MMS? I'm on t-mobile US and have set the APN like in a previous post. I have full internet and can receive mms fine, but it just times out when trying to send. I also tried updating to. 1.7.3 to see if the loaded APN's would fix the issue, but there weren't any new APN's.

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
I like the ROM. Very smooth. Is anyone else having a problem sending MMS? I'm on t-mobile US and have set the APN like in a previous post. I have full internet and can receive mms fine, but it just times out when trying to send. I also tried updating to. 1.7.3 to see if the loaded APN's would fix the issue, but there weren't any new APN's.

Hmmm,

additional APN's should be present, I tripled checked. As far as MMS, you can try rgv151's.

Goto terminalapp and run
Code:
su
expsetup

Do option #13, and then option #3. It will download the MMS app and make it update.zip on your sdcard. You'll need to flash it in recovery.

Give that a shot.

~enom~

mrjay

Aug 2, 2006
Bucharest
www.twitter.com
hey enomther very nice ROM. love the apps2sd part :).
only one thing missing tho'.. a theme :). do you know how to port a theme from another ROM? will be great. Thanks

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
hey enomther very nice ROM. love the apps2sd part :).
only one thing missing tho'.. a theme :). do you know how to port a theme from another ROM? will be great. Thanks

Hi mrjay,

Themes will be coming soon. I will begin porting these after I finish helping out some users in the sapphire forum with a "BLUR" kernel issue they are trying to isolate with certain ROM's (not mine). We're getting close on that front.

So themes soon! But in general, not that difficult to port, just takes some time is all. We'll get some soon.

~enom~

jmonty10

May 15, 2007
Hmmm,

additional APN's should be present, I tripled checked. As far as MMS, you can try rgv151's.

Goto terminalapp and run
Code:
su
expsetup

Do option #13, and then option #3. It will download the MMS app and make it update.zip on your sdcard. You'll need to flash it in recovery.

Give that a shot.

~enom~
I ended up doing a wipe and fresh install and that fixed the mms issue. Thanks, and once again nice ROM.

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
Cool bro!

So is the only difference exchange? :D

Yes,

For the most part, the basic difference is exchange. I assume you mean from the TMO/ADP builds.

Also some other things you get ...

HTC Framework
HTC Dialer (search as you type)
HTC Camera (Zoom in/out)
Teeter (LOL)
Some other junk.

But still my build style. ;)

~enom~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey enomther,

congrats thats is definitly the best android rom i have used so far...and i tried a lot lol

do you plan to add some 1.6 goodies to it...like the new search and market?? ;-)

keep up the good work & dont forget about us rogers fans
    the built-in MMS app should provide a way to set the background to "black" and also enlarge the text.

~enom~

I feel like such a knob :eek: Never seen that menu before
    but yep there is a setting for that. I now have white on black...

Thanks friend...
    hi all...are led's notifications working in this release??i love the smart dialer and email app in rogers rom!!!is this a donut based rom??thank

LED's partially work. It all depends on which version you're referring too.

The EBI0 ROM (TMO/G1 users) ... is partially working ... MMS works and many others work, but no missed call LED's.

The EBI1 ROM (RogersDream users) ... works as much as HTC/Rogers would have it work.

Also, this is def cupcake, not donut, take it up with Rogers if you have beef! lol

~enom~