[GUIDE][HOWTO] Fix random reboots on stock ROM
How to fix the random reboot error on the HTC EVO 3D
After a long time of usage and over hundreds of log files I discovered a solution how to fix the random reboot problem on our HTC EVO 3D with the ICS stock rom.
This problem is caused by the HTC Low Storage Wizard, which wipes the Cache and moves Applications to the SD card.
I’m not responsible for your device, data and everything else.
If you are having this annoying issue there are few easy steps to fix this error forever:
1. Backup all your personal data and the SD card if you to keep your personal data
2. Format your SD card
3. Restore your EVO 3D to factory defaults
4. Reinstall all your applications
5. If the low internal Storage popup appears click cancel
6. Now open Settings > Applications
7. Click on the App you want to move to SD card
8. In this menu select “Move to SD card”
9. Go back and repeat the steps 7 and 8 until you have moved all the applications you want to move
I hope this helped you.