[Q] New Dialer

Search This thread

sebahalama

Sep 20, 2008
Hi all,

I'm searching for an new Dialer for my TG01 WM 6.5.3
Phone Canaves looks nice (seen in Roms of Mirolg, feropont and and ....), but I couldn't find a working version or cab.

Which version is working? Can someone provide me it.
Thx in advance.

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Hi all,

Phone Canaves looks nice (seen in Roms of Mirolg, feropont and and ....), but I couldn't find a working version or cab.

Thx in advance.

hi, here a worked version for 6.5.x/6.5 and 6.1 ROMs, my MOD with nice icons and green color (orginal by pyrorob)
cab.gif
pyrorob_miROM_MOD_Manila_Dailer.cab

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pyrorob_miROM_MOD_Manila_Dailer.cab
    2.9 MB · Views: 421
  • sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,587
  • sshot001.jpg
    sshot001.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,561
  • sshot002.jpg
    sshot002.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:

sebahalama

Sep 20, 2008
Thanks@all.
Mirolg, your dialer looks nice. But, I think I make something wrong.
I have installed SDKCerts and your cab.
The green talk button is empty. Its green but without the font.

sebahalama

Sep 20, 2008
After flashing a clean rom, default o2 rom.
installation of the netframework and sdkcerts
I have installed your dialer cab.
Now my dialer looks very bad :confused:

attached a screenshot

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 201

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009

attached a screenshot

no prob. make a MasterClean or HardReset to restore your old dailer. for install you dont need adding programs to install.install alone the dailer, reset, reeboot

kevinpwhite

Nov 19, 2006
Oly,

Many thanks for the tip on Phonex - I hadn't discovered that before and am now sold on it - excellent stuff :)

My only query just now is I am unable to find out how to ad photos to Contacts in Phonex - read the instructions and tried every menu option going but can't see... have emailed their tech support with the query. The manual / menus illustrated are from V2 so appears as if there may be some fifference in the newer V3.

If you can offer any clues would be much appreciated !

Best regards,

Kevin

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Oly,

Many thanks for the tip on Phonex - I hadn't discovered that before and am now sold on it - excellent stuff :)

My only query just now is I am unable to find out how to ad photos to Contacts in Phonex - read the instructions and tried every menu option going but can't see... have emailed their tech support with the query. The manual / menus illustrated are from V2 so appears as if there may be some fifference in the newer V3.

Best regards,

Kevin
hi Kevin, it was actually (InsertNameHere) who suggested the phonex dialer, not me :)

Unfortunately i havent got round to trying it yet, so i can't help you there!

(InsertNameHere) can hopefully help :)

Reactions: kevinpwhite

kevinpwhite

Nov 19, 2006
hi Kevin, it was actually (InsertNameHere) who suggested the phonex dialer, not me :)

Unfortunately i havent got round to trying it yet, so i can't help you there!

(InsertNameHere) can hopefully help :)

Ooops ! Thank you for pointing out my error - and with apologies to @InsertNameHere.... wonder whether you would be able to advise any tips on what I'm doing wrong (given is almost certainly 'finger trouble' as is the way of these things).....

Many thnaks,

Regards,

Kevin

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
Oly,

Best regards,

Kevin

Don't have phonex myself, but i am sure the way it worked for v2 must be similar, try this:

Contacts > press right side of contact > then choose change > select photo > from here on should be quite straightforward.

In version 3 no wonder you are having trouble, at least in the demo, it all looks similar, Contacts > press right side of contact > then choose edit > where has the photo option gone????!!!!!

Last edited:

kevinpwhite

Nov 19, 2006
Don't have phonex myself, but i am sure the way it worked for v2 must be similar, try this:

Contacts > press right side of contact > then choose change > select photo > from here on should be quite straightforward.

I will install the demo and try to get it working and post here details for v3

Many thanks - clicking to the right of a Contact brings up the details panel; going Edit from there opens on top row: Delete, >Blank<, vCard and Calendar; on bottom row: Contact >Make Main< (Greyed out), Favourite and Copy. Selecting Contact opens a new stripe allowing application of a personal Ringtone; I think there should be a similar 'stripe' allowing selection of Photo.....

Regards,

Kevin

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009

attached a screenshot

the same effect i get after install my ManilaDailer on feroponts 6.5 ROM

[ROM]ROM_TG01_6.5.21916_WWE_Clean
the problem is causes in this ROM. the standard Dailer by start has not the right black background. here fails a file.

if i install my ManilaDailer i get the same graphic error with background. Install this Dailer for 6.5 ROM. whit it is all correct. http://www.4shared.com/file/iE3yMqob/Phone_Canvas_34019201930.html

EDIT= The PhoneDailer on feroponts 6.5 ROM is skinned! delete to have really standard and to use with booth my ManilaDailer in registry hklm\security\phone the reg. entry SKIN. now works my dailer 1 and the new also!

Last edited:

gghiq

Dec 8, 2010
Installed this cab on miROM7.
So now when I receive a call both dialers pop up - the ROM one and the cab one. The ROM screen is in front of the cab screen so that I can only use the ROM soft buttons.
How do I deactivate the ROM dialer so I can use the cab dialer?

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
So now when I receive a call both dialers pop up - the ROM one and the cab one. The ROM screen is in front of the cab screen so that I can only use the ROM soft buttons.

umpf...:D why you install a new ManilaDailer you have a good and 90% the same in miROM7 included? i don´t know but i think the dailer in ROM is a cab- try to remove.

if will not go in registry hklm\security\phone and delete SKIN and SMARTDIAL and reboot= now you have the standard dailer. now you can new install the new ManilaDailer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Thx in advance.

hi, here a worked version for 6.5.x/6.5 and 6.1 ROMs, my MOD with nice icons and green color (orginal by pyrorob)
    cab.gif
    pyrorob_miROM_MOD_Manila_Dailer.cab

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Iconsoft Phonex

Probably one of the best dialers
    >>http://www.supware.net/winmo/idialer/<<

here u go but all thanks go to creator not me!

umpf...:D why you install a new ManilaDailer you have a good and 90% the same in miROM7 included? i don´t know but i think the dailer in ROM is a cab- try to remove.

if will not go in registry hklm\security\phone and delete SKIN and SMARTDIAL and reboot= now you have the standard dailer. now you can new install the new ManilaDailer.

attached a screenshot

the same effect i get after install my ManilaDailer on feroponts 6.5 ROM

[ROM]ROM_TG01_6.5.21916_WWE_Clean
    the problem is causes in this ROM. the standard Dailer by start has not the right black background. here fails a file.

if i install my ManilaDailer i get the same graphic error with background. Install this Dailer for 6.5 ROM. whit it is all correct. http://www.4shared.com/file/iE3yMqob/Phone_Canvas_34019201930.html

EDIT= The PhoneDailer on feroponts 6.5 ROM is skinned! delete to have really standard and to use with booth my ManilaDailer in registry hklm\security\phone the reg. entry SKIN. now works my dailer 1 and the new also!