Did you buy the original Body Glove case with belt clip from the T-MOBILE store?

Search This thread

RestInPieces209

Apr 25, 2009
Stockton
If you bought the case when the sensation first cane out, like me, then you might have noticed the indentations it leaves on the back cover. I contacted customer service at body glove and just got this in an email..

"The original case for the HTC Sensation was recalled by us due to a fit issue. T-Mobile changed the design of the phone and we were not apprised of it. So T-Mobile was supposed to quarantine the product. Some of the defectives were sold by T-Mobile. I think that the damage to your phone might be due to the bad fit, in which case, I have to refer you back to T-Mobile. I would be happy to replace the phone case but I can’t do anything about your phone."

So if any have you have the defective phone case just email customerservice@bodyglovemobile.com about it and they should take care of you. You just need a picture of the original receipt.

Also, sorry if this has already been posted. I've seen posts about the cases causing damage but not that body glove will replace it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Tdeljr

Oct 16, 2010
Google Pixel 6
From what I understand its the 2 piece bodyglove slide case (top & bottom piece) that has been recalled not the one that includes the belt clip. I originally got the 2 piece & couldn't even get the phone into the case, immediately returned & traded for the bodyglove with belt clip / kickstand & have had no problems.

Xx12thANG3LxX

Dec 1, 2009
THE WINDY CITY
No it is the one with the belt clip that caused all the issues. Just letting you know. The one without fit to snug but loosens to perfect fit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

shorty87

Jun 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Can I do this if I got it from WirelessGround.com? My case was not a good fit and it left some indentation on my phone too. My receipt would be in my email.

Tdeljr

Oct 16, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Maybe they did pull all. I 1st bought the grey & black slider & when I brought it back into the store they told me that it wasn't supposed to on the shelves.

Xx12thANG3LxX

Dec 1, 2009
THE WINDY CITY
They both are not right because there missing holes on the back. But the black and grey slider acually is a great case. It takes about a day for it to loosen up just enough to pull of the bottom and snap the top off. But its a nightmare to put on and take off the first couple times. The kickstand case is nice just for the fact that its so slim on the top around the edges unlike any other case made right now. I would just get a normal hard shell case with all the holes on the back until the release of more advanced cases. They are coming out with high end cases soon that will be much better than these tpu and hard shell snap cases. But right now all the high end ones coming out are missing holes like otter box case and siedo cases. Hopefully they will realize this before they release them. Otherwise might have to break out the old drill bit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

Damitu

Feb 21, 2010
Lewisville
I paid $20 for the silicone case but, its not easy to get into a pocket.

I was asking the clerk about the bodyglove case and he said they
were recalled because there were issues that it would not stay closed.

I called a few stores before I found one in stock..Paid $30 and have
not had any problems and, it stays closed.

RestInPieces209

Apr 25, 2009
Stockton
I paid $20 for the silicone case but, its not easy to get into a pocket.

I was asking the clerk about the bodyglove case and he said they
were recalled because there were issues that it would not stay closed.

I called a few stores before I found one in stock..Paid $30 and have
not had any problems and, it stays closed.

The first time I put mine on it fit very well. It was snug and it stayed shut. But after taking it off a couple if Times it starts to creak and feels loose. You can tell because it becomes very easy to take off. So just watch out for that.

gustav30

Jul 20, 2010
LG G8X ThinQ
Can I do this if I got it from WirelessGround.com? My case was not a good fit and it left some indentation on my phone too. My receipt would be in my email.

Just an fyi, I got my replacement Body Glove case with kickstand from Body Glove today. I had bought from wirelessground.com. I emailed them my email receipt from wirelessground and they accepted it with no questions. So if you went that route and thought you couldn't get a replacement you can.
I just snapped it on and snapping on was not as tight as the old one. I've held both cases side by side and can't see any difference but this new one seems to be a bit looser.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk