[Q] SetCPU Profiles not compatible on GTab 3?

Search This thread

Se7enex

Dec 14, 2011
Shirley, IN
On my Galaxy Tab 3 (8 Inch) Whenever I set a profile (Screen off, go into conservative kernel for example), my Tab literally freezes. When I turn the screen back on and swipe the animation moves slightly then freezes and my Tab gets completely stuck(Have to force restart). Are screen off profiles or profiles in general not compatible with the GTab 3? :crying:

Se7enex

Dec 14, 2011
Shirley, IN
On my Galaxy Tab 3 (8 Inch) Whenever I set a profile (Screen off, go into conservative kernel for example), my Tab literally freezes. When I turn the screen back on and swipe the animation moves slightly then freezes and my Tab gets completely stuck(Have to force restart). Are screen off profiles or profiles in general not compatible with the GTab 3? :crying:

Update, after setting profiles in ROM Toolbox it seems to work fine, avoid SetCPU if you can. Seems to be incompatible.

new-noob

Jan 2, 2012
here
Update, after setting profiles in ROM Toolbox it seems to work fine, avoid SetCPU if you can. Seems to be incompatible.

+1 here with setcpu issue on Tab3
Overclocked to 1900 and cpu runs on highest frequency all the time no matter what you choose in setcpu settings...too bad, worked great on xoom

new-noob

Jan 2, 2012
here
I've not had great luck with Set CPU. If I am going to OC I try to use whatever is baked into the ROM.

I currently use ROM TOOLBOX and it does the job too bad had to buy new cpu overclocking tool when switched devices . . .

Do you too, have high cpu usage with only few apps on ? Think samsung apps takes a lot cpu ?

Today some strange things happens with the screen - tab turns off themscreen itself ,
-happend when layed down tje tablet on the desk (twice)
-happend when unused for a minute (screen is set to turn off after 10min)

Do or did you have similar behaviours?

Last edited: