Wifi issues

Search This thread

xlr8me

Apr 19, 2010
Hi all,
Have some issues with wifi disconnecting after connecting on g2.
The signal is ok I don't have these issues with my optimus g phone but it keeps connecting and then disconnecting. I have read people have issues with wpa2 and to use wep on phone instead but I cannot as work wifi I cannot adjust.

Has anyone found a fix for lg g2 on 4.2.2?
I am thinking of taking it back for either refund or replacement to see if new one does the same thing.
Any ideas is their a setting in service menu?

Totally stumped but it may be hardware fault location of antenna?funny thing is if I move 20cm from Blackspot here at work it stays connected.?

Last edited:

ferjilo

Apr 2, 2014
I have some issues with my wifi, it does not disconnect but speed goes down to only 1mb. After chaging the sim card it is much better (with some routers it is always now at full speed).

Hi all,
Have some issues with wifi disconnecting after connecting on g2.
The signal is ok I don't have these issues with my optimus g phone but it keeps connecting and then disconnecting. I have read people have issues with wpa2 and to use wep on phone instead but I cannot as work wifi I cannot adjust.

Has anyone found a fix for lg g2 on 4.2.2?
I am thinking of taking it back for either refund or replacement to see if new one does the same thing.
Any ideas is their a setting in service menu?

Totally stumped but it may be hardware fault location of antenna?funny thing is if I move 20cm from Blackspot here at work it stays connected.?