Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Search This thread

ssconceptz

Oct 2, 2008
Texas
I am coming from the Epic 4G Touch device and was just curious if XDA will fuse the Sprint version into this section or give the device it's own section? With them being pretty much the same specs wise I assume Sprint users will join in here.

Thanks.

Sent from what will be my future Sprint Galaxy Nexus

martonikaj

Nov 20, 2010
Seattle, WA
Just like CDMA and GSM right now, I'm sure it'll be the exact same General, Q&A and Accessory forums, and (potentially) a separate Development section.

globen

Jan 23, 2009
green bay
I got screwed by sprint!! Preordered the sprint galaxy nexus sunday night, I call them today to make sure everything is going to be delivered on time. Sad to say they tell me the galaxy nexus is on back order and probably wont be able to recieve it till late next week!!:mad::mad: Told them to cancel my order and Ill go to best buy to reserve mine on sunday. This was confirmed by 4 different people in the tracking orders department of sprint. What a bunch of idiots. Last time I ever pre-order anything from sprints website.

Smokeey

Oct 8, 2010
College Station, TX
I got screwed by sprint!! Preordered the sprint galaxy nexus sunday night, I call them today to make sure everything is going to be delivered on time. Sad to say they tell me the galaxy nexus is on back order and probably wont be able to recieve it till late next week!!:mad::mad: Told them to cancel my order and Ill go to best buy to reserve mine on sunday. This was confirmed by 4 different people in the tracking orders department of sprint. What a bunch of idiots. Last time I ever pre-order anything from sprints website.

It's not like its there fault. They didn't expect such a large amount of pre-orders. If anything, you should be happy about this. This means more development and attention to the device.

THEGAMEPLAY94

Feb 5, 2009

That sucks! I just called to verify and she said it doesn't appear to be ok backorder

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
I'm coming too I asked a Mod about the same thing with the section so we can all familiar ourselves with each other lol. I'll check and see bc i preoreded day they sent out emails :rolleyes:

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
I am coming from the Epic 4G Touch device and was just curious if XDA will fuse the Sprint version into this section or give the device it's own section? With them being pretty much the same specs wise I assume Sprint users will join in here.

Thanks.

I'm on my way too, pre-ordered yesterday and got a confirmation call today. I'm hoping we have a chance to have some separation for our catching up. I have a nexus s 4g and it was a bit confusing at first as we came late to the party then too...gonna be good to have the next nexus soon. Go android!

emd2009

Jun 3, 2007
I didn't get a confirmation call today, does that mean I am not going to get mine soon?

THEGAMEPLAY94

Feb 5, 2009
I didn't get One either. Does anybody have tracking numbers yet? You can check by logging in to my sprint, click see my bill then to the right click track orders

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
No tracking number and she said it said back order but also said should get ur phone as scheduled tho so idk lol:confused:

Last edited:

globen

Jan 23, 2009
green bay
I'm on my way too, pre-ordered yesterday and got a confirmation call today. I'm hoping we have a chance to have some separation for our catching up. I have a nexus s 4g and it was a bit confusing at first as we came late to the party then too...gonna be good to have the next nexus soon. Go android!

Wait you ordered yours yesterday and got a confirmation call telling you what? Your phone is coming? I ordered mine 2 days earlier and get told to wait and see when we get more in....bravo Sprint you bunch of morons!!

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
Wait you ordered yours yesterday and got a confirmation call telling you what? Your phone is coming? I ordered mine 2 days earlier and get told to wait and see when we get more in....bravo Sprint you bunch of morons!!

It might depend on demand in certain areas and warehouse supply. Maybe they are not all coming from one location? And to clarify they called to confirm my address as I changed it in the system recently.

ssconceptz

Oct 2, 2008
Texas
If you pre-ordered you will get yours. They were keeping a count and once they ran out they stopped taking pre-orders. As far as I know they didn't start taking pre-orders til Monday morning. Tracking numbers aren't sent out til the 19th and the pre-order clearly stated this. No reason to call up sprint. The only people who may need to be worried are those who ordered late, I ordered as soon as it was up.

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
Whoever gets it first, please get us a system dump so we can update our proprietaries for Sprint.

Reactions: emd2009

ssconceptz

Oct 2, 2008
Texas
As I stated, just talked to the rep, could have mine as soon as Friday.

Sprint: I have reviewed your order and everything looks great! Because your order was placed by 4/18/12, you will receive your Galaxy Nexus as early as 4/20/12. Please feel free to check back at any time for additional shipment information as it becomes available.

Sprint: You can check your order status on www.Sprint.com/myorder and the tracking number will also be there when your order ships out. When your order is shipped an email will be sent to you with your tracking information.

Although I did put in my order the 16th it wasn't processed until the 18th. I will look into how to do the dump, but I assume I need to be rooted.

ericksoncl23

Jul 7, 2010
Everyone who was able to order one should get one. Calm down!

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE is waiting for you in our warehouse. Shipping starts April 19th and we will send you an email the second it ships. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page. If you have questions, check out sprint.com/preorder for more info.

Hopefully it will come Friday. I shipped mine to work!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to root, unroot, free wifi tethering videos are done.. will upload in the morning during class :)
    Shhh....

Just thought i'd post this here on the down low.....

Eos Sprint Galaxy Nexus AOSP MMS LTE Winning

Everything works
    mms send/receive
    all telephony

Likely the only non-stock build that actually has LTE enabled lol

rByYV.png

Team EOS pwns teh scene again

Now what!

And, just for the kangs, here's a fully built device tree

EOS torospr device tree
    If there are any Eos fans around, we'll have fully functional nightlys in a couple days. I'm just working out the last little minor bugs. I most likely won't open a thread for them here. But if you are down with Eos, then you will know where to find our nightlys.

brd
    Where is it located? I'm on tapatalk so that's probably the reason I can't see it.

Delivered From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus *#*#*#*#*#
    You can get to it from the main Samsung Galaxy Nexus Forum or just click *HERE*.

Mark.
    http://db.tt/8pXeZZ72 zipped version ( faster download]

http://db.tt/MW5XbuRY unzipped

Here is a full nandroid for twrp just unzip it and push it to the proper twrp folder

Also uploading a unzipped one

Sent from my htc_shooter using Tapatalk