[28/4/12]myMIUI v11 [Dorimanx + tytung Kernel]

Search This thread

sbhas2k

Jan 3, 2012
Mumbai
I am using clk, data is not working. I have tried the trick as mentioned in the OP, still no luck..

changed the kernal to PAT_MIUI_tytung one, and data started working but that kernal is not stable for me. FC every 5 to 10 minutes..

With Dorimanx, data is not working. I tried stock MIUI, data is working find with dorimanx kernal..

Any solution?

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hey mate. V10 based on pure miui or cm7?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Pure MIUI..

madsponge26

Jun 30, 2011
Pilipinas
20120417212417.png

look at this mate.. my tmobile hd2 bricked (i mean hardware problem) but look they replace a hardware inside mu hd2.. now running nexus s.. i check in about phone- nexus s now! tsk! but still running your miui v10 + dorimanx 6.5D.. how the dorimanx kernel 6.6a?

Reactions: tung91

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
20120417212417.png

look at this mate.. my tmobile hd2 bricked (i mean hardware problem) but look they replace a hardware inside mu hd2.. now running nexus s.. i check in about phone- nexus s now! tsk! but still running your miui v10 + dorimanx 6.5D.. how the dorimanx kernel 6.6a?
just a trick with build.prop :p you can change to htc sensation or one X , too :) i'm trying 6.6 A, smooth and no FC until now :)

madsponge26

Jun 30, 2011
Pilipinas
Its not the build prop mate.. even if i sync in google play store... looks good to me the 6.6a mate.. so far no fc..

DaraM

Jan 14, 2011
Backup first!

yes mate..wipe data,wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache will lose your data.

True. But as a safety habit for frequent ROM tester, you must backup first. Then restore data only, through advanced restore option, in CWM, after the new ROM installed. And if something went terribly wrong during the installation, you can always restore to your previous version of ROM.

Quick and easy...:)

arkatis

Dec 24, 2008
Cyprus-Nicosia
I come from Wp7 and flashing this Rom just left me there with the Dorinmax Kernel Boot screen for at least 10 minutes but nothing!
Of course i made a full wipe, changed my SD card from the wp7 8gb to my Android spare 16gb card but no luck! What is the problem?
I flashed the Rom twice..

Last edited:

loupio

Dec 7, 2007
Agadir
Guys i lose the signal frequently and i have to restart the phone to get it back whar'd this about? I even installed the drominax 6.5d kernel and the problem still there. Never hapened when o was on v9! Thx for any help

Aternus

Feb 8, 2010
atern.us
myMIUI v11 BETA

myMIUI v11

Hello guys,

The last week I've been working with tung on a new version of myMIUI which is a complete rewrite and brings alot of improvements.

Its based on the latest kernel from Dorimanx and includes 100% custom made, MIUI tailored code. The results, if I may say, are astonishing.

It boots in just under 10s (18s on cold start) and almost everything is working. I say almost because we need you to let us know what doesn't! :)

Code:
/**
 * Features
 **********************************************************/
/** Core **/
based on MIUI 2.4.13
major code refactoring & cleanup
revamped installation script sets proper system permissions and parameters
debug library - see "/data/mymiui-init-debug.log" for a complete debug log
app2sd
cache2data
zipalign
IPv6 enabled
full busybox integration
bi-directional (RTL/LTR)
removed rarely used apps (miui stats, antispam, email, etc...)
3G connection prefix appears in the status bar (when enabled)
99% of all available APNs
totally new hosts file with ad/hijack/virus blocks
GPU tweaks
media tweaks
system tweaks
network tweaks
GPS/AGPS config (default: europe)

/** Style **/
customized boot animation (currently disabled)
MIUI V4 (ICS) theme - updated to the latest version

/** Apps **/
GPS Status 3.8.1 (required for AGPS)
ES File Explorer 1.6.1.3

If you are interested becoming a beta tester for our project please drop me a PM here on XDA and I will send you a beta package.

Be aware that the beta packages are in English only and contain Eng/Heb dialer buttons which I personally use; they may not necessarily be included in the final package.

Attachments

• 20120420_005449.jpg
    20120420_005449.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 155
  • 20120420_005509.jpg
    20120420_005509.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 20120420_005528.jpg
    20120420_005528.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 155

JALee8

Jul 23, 2009
TX
CLK

Has the problem with CLK data been fixed? I would really like to use CLK again. I tried the fixes; didn't work. Also the rom directly from Miui lets you, at least in CLK, just update to the new rom. No wipe, no problems. I tried that about three versions ago and phone wouldn't load fully afterward. Just need some info, thanks.

DaraM

Jan 14, 2011
I come from Wp7 and flashing this Rom just left me there with the Dorinmax Kernel Boot screen for at least 10 minutes but nothing!
Of course i made a full wipe, changed my SD card from the wp7 8gb to my Android spare 16gb card but no luck! What is the problem?
I flashed the Rom twice..

Did you do the Task29? Especially, when you go from WP7 to Android NAND flashing ROM...

arkatis

Dec 24, 2008
Cyprus-Nicosia
Did you do the Task29? Especially, when you go from WP7 to Android NAND flashing ROM...

Of course i made a Task 29, i am not a noob...LOL! :D
This problem occurs with many Roms also, when i flash them on my phone i get bootloops but i do not know what is the exact problem??? Yesterday i did 1 hour and a half to install this but no luck! I installed another Rom and everything works just fine! This is getting on my nerves with some Roms! :mad:

DaraM

Jan 14, 2011
Of course i made a Task 29, i am not a noob...LOL! :D
This problem occurs with many Roms also, when i flash them on my phone i get bootloops but i do not know what is the exact problem??? Yesterday i did 1 hour and a half to install this but no luck! I installed another Rom and everything works just fine! This is getting on my nerves with some Roms! :mad:

Sorry to hear that, mate. I have no issue with this ROM, regarding its functionality and speed. A small annoying erro I have encountered thus far, has something to do with Recovery error, since Dorimanz Kernel 5+, but the ROM itself is quite smooth, fast, and everything is working...

Recovery partition is 5/220/5, never need to change with all the MIUI ROMs I flashed.

Hope you will get it to work...

Reactions: arkatis

loupio

Dec 7, 2007
Agadir
Hi all, i don't want to sound like a jackass but i didn't get any answer for my problem. The network goes down randomly and it realy piss me of i can't flash the another right now i use it for work. Drominax kernel 6.5D with myMiui v10. Thx again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

changeloga.png

- Sorry, still no Aroma, i try alot but Dorimanx booted, tytung bootloop :( i'm so scare about bricked , that i think i will stop try Aroma ( i have no experience with this :p ) i'm not a dev , you know. And now i think i will stick with v11 , i have no money for fixed if it brick again . Maybe ATERNUS can help you with the rom , he has a lot of knowledge about these things ,he helped me alot in this build .

- Thanks ATERNUS for his help, code cleanup, unwanted file , more and more improve in this build, and the led dance while boot :p
    - RTL fix updated :) Working fine
    - Based on v8 , hope it will boot for all :) try newer miui build but got FC some where, and i see there're not so much differrent and when try translating, my phone bricked :mad:
    - New theme, use AOSP ICS lockscreen:rolleyes:
    - Fix Market FC after install Facebook
    - Some new tweaks in build.prop, also set it back to HD2 !
    - That's all , i have a test tomorrow and now i'm back for study ... ! bye, my friends

♥ ♥ ♥
    - Some new system icons just use icons for stock apps to reduce package size if you want use full icons look in preview
    - Please say thanks to thor9934 and smartidoos, he help us doesn't need repartition MAG ( CLK ) with an flashable zip ( included in rom )
    - Update Dorimanx kernel 6.4 with some tweak found in DM rom :)
    - Included SuperCharger v6 and new tweaks
    - Fixed some problem.
    - Add HTC One series boot animation
    - Remove some duplicate in build.prop and add some little tweaks
    - Add more tweak for stable and better battery life :)
    - Tweak touch sensitive
    - Improve ICS theme for better view - Change to default ICS wallpaper ( + over 2000 ICONS, RE-MAKE SOME ICONS THANKS TO "Vexillum Project MIUI v4" and "PhysX" ).
    - Change DeskClock.apk font for better ICS look.
    - Added tytung Kernel.
    - Fix VPN problem
    - Improve for better gaming.
    - Based on MIUI 2.2.3.
    - Tweak for responsive and more smooth :).
    - Multi language .

Preview video , thanks to riksan

**Newest MIUI ICS Theme **

addonh.png

- GPS config for all countries -[HERE]
    - Ultimate guide for HD2 - [HERE]
    - Lastest DORIMANX Kernel for ultimate speed - [HERE]
    - Enabling the Apps2SD+ is so easy! :) by tytung

Working,feature :

- All from MIUI
    - hosts file block unwanted site
    - Wifi ad-hoc
    - MIUI ICS v4 themes.
    - ICS transition effect.
    - Better battery life.
    - Combine of various tweak i found .
    - Stable.
    - USB File Transfer
    - WIFI Tethering/Wired Tethering
    - APN for almost network
    - Useful apps
    - More in add-ons ...

Not working, bugs :

- Weak Signal , if you know why, please help us

downloadaf.png

* Recommend full wipe for this update , when it booted , and go to home screen, leave it for 3 ~5 mins and reboot, at 2nd boot, it really smooth :p

* Use new Dorimanx 6.6D kernel ,it's fantastic with me :D

* All theme work with miui, doesn't need any 3rd apps for best performance .

* PLEASE DO CLEAN INSTALL

= myMIUI v11 [ MAG - DORIMANX 6.6D]
    = myMIUI v11 RTL Fix ( work for older, too )
    = v11 Extended Setting + 4 way reboot.zip - Flash via CWR
    = v11 Extended Setting.apk
    = [CWR] Zoom - Flip Anim.zip

kerneln.png

= MAG/CLK - DORIMANX 6.6D Kernel
    = MAG - tytung R14
    = CLK - tytung R14

No data with DM - CLK ( fix by hengsheng120 )
    you just need to include the ppp files (especially the file named "ppp" and the system/lib modules) from http://nexus-hd2.googlecode.com/file...r14_update.zip in order to make the PPP data connection work in clk The dorimanx kernel doesn't add the files, that's why some users are having trouble getting data on clk.

anyways, the you can get data connection working easily on any dorimanx kernel just by flashing the clk tytung kernel, and then flashing dorimanx.

themef.png

= HTC Sense live wallpaper -CWR

= Sense 4.0 Theme ( Still in progress but look cool )

= Nokia N9 MeeGo Theme 2.3

======================
    Like my works ? You can press "Thanks" button or donate me :) each help is appreciated

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
    Special thanks for :*
    Anonymized, first donate
    iconsmessagingsmileygri.png

mikep1993 donation x 2
    unknow???
    alc0h0lic
    abumhmmd1
    mailhn Special donate x2 . hehe
    Manneman32 Oncoming Xperia X10 :eek:
    David Clarke

For some coffe that help me wake up all night xD

Credits : Tytung, dsixda, Miui team,Dorimanx,isidromxz,... and all Xda members !!!
    OLDER VERISON

V8:

= myMIUI v8 [ MAG - DORIMANX 5.9 ]

= myMIUI v8 [ CLK - FIXED ] by thor9934 and smartidoos - Fixed CLK & extended setting

I've found a bug, miui extended settings doesn't work out of the box, after rom install you have to instal extended settings apk

and another thing, i dont think there is a clk kernel included so install procedure for cLK users:
    1. install fixed rom
    2. install a clk kernel (i use dorimanx 6.0 seems stable to me)
    3. if you want to use extended settings install v8 extended.apk

======

V1 ~> 7:

= myMIUI folder
    #3 for future update
    #4 for update, too
    Updated v2 :d