[Skin] Wisbar Advance Desktop - Windows 7 Skin [Windows Mobile 5.x & 6.x]]

Search This thread

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
Hi there,
I'm just creating a "Windows 7 like" Design for Wisbar advance Desktop...
Here is the first screenshot of it:

Screen001.png

This Skin will come in GERMAN and ENGLISH
I think the first version won't be very finger-friendly, but I'm doing my best :D
-Stay tuned for updates-

Greetings Toast5000

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
I'm using Wisbar Advance Desktop 4.0 (Download link will come with the design) and several graphics-tools for the images.

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
All right, here are some new Screenshots of the theme:

Screen002.png
Screen005.png

Improved Usage, added some icons on the Desktop and added the typical "time popup"

Screen006.png
Screen007.png

Finished the start menu with an useful "shutdown-dropdownmenu"

Screen004.png

Added the Control Panel (should work with nearly any device)

I'll probably post some new screenshots in 3 days, but you can alwas ask me for more information.

-Stay tuned for updates-

Greetings Toast5000

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
@FranzB: Yes, for sure you're right :D The design will come for Wisbar Advande Desktop 2.5.x I mixed it up with Wisbar Advance :) Thank you for correcting me.

@ajaysinbeast: For sure, wallpapers are attached (Password is: Toast5000)

Attachments

• Wallpaper.rar
    1 MB · Views: 754

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
Okey, it's going forward... here are some new screenshots:

Screen009.png
Screen008.png

Here are two screens of the desktop, as you can see the link to "Gadgets" is new, also the Mail Box Gadget is now added. I found a new wallpaper, can be used optional.

Screen010.png

The window "Gadgets" is looking really good ;)

Screen012.png
Screen014.png

The known "Computer window" and "Network" where you can toggle your connections. There is a little bug with the free memory information of the internal memory... I have no idea how to fix it :(

Actually, the design is finished as far as it lacks only a few windows. (<--Google translate :p) I think the Preview will come out on Friday so hold on :)
The Password for the attached Wallpapers is Toast5000 again

-Stay tuned for updates-

Greetings Toast5000

Attachments

• Wallpaper.rar
    992.1 KB · Views: 571

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
Looks very interesting...does it work with WQVGA?

The first preview will come for VGA-Devices (480x640)
It should work with WQVGA devices, but you won't be able to see the whole desktop, because WQVGA uses 240x400.
I'm on it doing versions for QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA devices, but it'll finish the VGA version first...

Greetings
Toast5000

Tozzy2

Feb 6, 2010
Hi it's very nice! I didn't know it was WVGA? It fits well on my screen.
Can't wait for updates. Here is my wishlist of changes:

Highlighted image of start button for start button.
When I activate wifi, icon on taskbar doesnt light up green so need image :D.
Ability to be able to move the gadgets around the desktop.
Classic windows 7 wallpaper :p
Links to the applications. Get errors at moment. Or maybe we have to this ourselves as each phone is different.
When i go to My Computer, my C drive shows up as 0MB out of 0MB!
I'll let you know of any more problems later.
But so far so good it looks great! Haven't had any blue screens of death either! Thanks for making this. I tried making one but gave up when I realised Wisbar Advance Desktop is no longer being developed meaning I couldn't implement every feature i wanted into my theme :(

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
plz develope something fo non touch screen windows mobile also
Sry, I'll develop skins for Touch devices only :( But you could ckeck out the SmartToolkit 1.00 RC09.

Tozzy2 Hi it's very nice! I didn't know it was WVGA? It fits well on my screen.
Can't wait for updates. Here is my wishlist of changes:

Highlighted image of start button for start button.
When I activate wifi, icon on taskbar doesnt light up green so need image .
Ability to be able to move the gadgets around the desktop.
Classic windows 7 wallpaper
Links to the applications. Get errors at moment. Or maybe we have to this ourselves as each phone is different.
When i go to My Computer, my C drive shows up as 0MB out of 0MB!
I'll let you know of any more problems later.
But so far so good it looks great! Haven't had any blue screens of death either! Thanks for making this. I tried making one but gave up when I realised Wisbar Advance Desktop is no longer being developed meaning I couldn't implement every feature i wanted into my theme

Thanks Bud :) I'm on it...
Highlighted image of start button for start button: DONE
WiFi icon on the taskbar: It's not the WiFi indicator, it's the Signal-Strengt off your phone ;) I'll create an menu, which will apper on tap. (Final Version 1.0)
Move Gadgets: Hmm. I had to build those gadgets as Docks. They only can be moved in "Author mode"
Classic Windows 7 Wallpaer: ATTACHED
Links to the applications: Yes, most of them fit to every Windows Mobile phone but some are adapted to my phone. You'll have to link some of your specific programs on your on, but I could create some Graphics... Just let me know what you need ;)
Problem with "C-Drive": FIXED

The Patch will come tomorrow, just tell me whether you use a German or an English operating system... (To build the correct .cab)

All changes will be included in Final Version 1.0 (Release date: End of this week)

-Stay tuned for updates-

Greetings Toast5000

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
The Patch will come tomorrow, just tell me whether you use a German or an English operating system... (To build the correct .cab)

Okey, Update .cabs are attached.
Let me know if this the installer works. You can check it when the start button is lit.

-Stay tuned for updates-

Greetings Toast5000

Tozzy2

Feb 6, 2010
Updates sound good :D but problem is I installed the EN Cab but it installs a 'Programs' folder in my what i call 'C:/ Drive' (phone memory) so I had to manually place the theme file in the theme folder in my program files etc. I clicked start button and saw it lit up so saw it worked but problem is everything else is messed up :( Is this the english version? If so, everything is still in German and also, the C Drive and storage card don't show any bars in My Computer. Are you able to just post the theme files (Not CAB). Would like to see if fixes the problem. Thanks ;)
Still fascinated by this nice win 7 theme. Keep up the good work!

Toast5000

Dec 15, 2010
Updates sound good :D but problem is I installed the EN Cab but it installs a 'Programs' folder in my what i call 'C:/ Drive' (phone memory) so I had to manually place the theme file in the theme folder in my program files etc. I clicked start button and saw it lit up so saw it worked but problem is everything else is messed up :( Is this the english version? If so, everything is still in German and also, the C Drive and storage card don't show any bars in My Computer. Are you able to just post the theme files (Not CAB). Would like to see if fixes the problem. Thanks ;)
Still fascinated by this nice win 7 theme. Keep up the good work!

Okey, sorry that I messed your Device up :S This was my firs .cab ;)
And as long we are just in the "Developers Preview" the most things will be in German only, sorry. But as I've posted yesterday, the final Version will come out end of this week. In this Final Version the whole theme will be in english :)

All theme files are uploaded to RAPIDSHARE

Just one thing: Tozzy, could you send me the stucture of the internal phone memory of an english OS? This would help me to create some working .cabs for english devices, thanks.

Top Liked Posts